Bugatti Invitation

• Thread starter GDelarosa
  • 40 comments
Out of interest, how do you find that number out??
Find ? We don't even have "Distance driven" for our cars, you would want the stats on your tickets readily available somewhere ?

Get Out Lol GIF by Panic! At The Disco

The counter is on your dashboard. Click triangle on the Home Screen.

I do tend to binge when I play and I was grinding regularly to complete my collection so I may be well down on daily workouts - not sure there’s any easy way to find out how many days I have played.

IMHO hours is not that efficient to convey a realistic measure, as you get one DW ticket per day, wether you play 10 minutes or 10 hours. And you can even spend hours daily in Scapes or livery editor and never get a ticket.

We'd better ask how many DW tickets somebody received

I realize that, but I suspect that most people who are logging in every day just to do 26 miles for a ticket in hopes of getting that last Invite have probably also already put in significant time playing the game and grinding trying to get most or all of the other cars. Sure there's probably cases where someone is just doing it because the Huayra happens to be their favorite car or something, but mostly I'd imagine that the number of hours gives a pretty good indication - at least more so than "I've been playing since launch". It looks to me like roughly 750 or so game hours is likely to be the sort of number where one would expect to be able to get all the invite cars.

Last edited:
ah ok well that does make some sense then. I'm over 900...

sure true enough but even so I'd think number of hours is more useful than just "been playing since launch"

Number of days, or better still... number of tickets.

Although I expect very few have a record of those things :D

I eventually got a Ferrari invite and TWO Bugatti invites in a matter of days.

Shrugs

RNG Gods were looking out.

I eventually got a Ferrari invite and TWO Bugatti invites in a matter of days.

Shrugs

RNG Gods were looking out.
that's the wonderful thing about random chance lol. 10 heads in a row is entirely possible.
I got I think three Invitations in seven tickets the week following the article I wrote about the Invitation system :lol:

at one point this past month I had four active invites, and had received Bugatti invites twice so that it's now been active nearly 2 months straight.
Until my Porsche invite expired last week I had three active: Porsche, Ferrari and Bugatti.

Planning on grabbing another Enzo and a Veyron before the current invites expire. I owned a Veyron a while back but sold it as I hated trying to drive it around the circuits in the hypercar challenge races. Now with the Clubman+ race at SSRX, the Veyron has a purpose again, so I'll buy one so there's one in my garage.

Back