Bugatti Invitation

• Thread starter GDelarosa
  • 40 comments
26 invites over 409 tickets so far (and got a lot more invites since I don't need them anymore)

Invite brandNumber
Pagani4
Ferrari6
Porsche2
Bugatti3
Citroën6
Aston Martin3
Lamborghini1

Only one Lambo ticket (and it was the last one I needed).

It is frustrating... only advice, be patient.

Been playing for more than a year and I still haven’t been able to get that stupid invitation to buy the Bugatti Veyron. This is getting to the point of being ridiculous
I just got one yesterday on a four star ticket, I don’t need it, wish I could give it to you. I’ve been waiting for a Ferrari invite for another Enzo. Hang in there you’ll get it.

I'm still waiting on the Citroen and Ferrari invites. Since launch. They should have gotten rid of that system, at least at the moment they had made engines and car parts that were exclusive to tickets available to buy.

I'm still waiting on the Citroen and Ferrari invites. Since launch.
I don't need to point out the month we all got all of the invites again, do I? I mean, I appreciate it was a lot of money to take advantage of them all that early in the game's life, but we did all get them.

but we did all get them.
only if we were playing during that period, I was playing before and after (but either way I was struggling so much to get credits that I doubt I would have been able to buy all those invite cars)

I don't need to point out the month we all got all of the invites again, do I? I mean, I appreciate it was a lot of money to take advantage of them all that early in the game's life, but we did all get them.

Completely meaningless when you either needed to grind forever or break out your credit card.

They shouldn't even be in the game, if they must, they have an unlimited cash in time

only if we were playing during that period
Yes. I'm not sure why that's a consideration though...
Completely meaningless when you either needed to grind forever or break out your credit card.
Literally addressed in the quote:
I mean, I appreciate it was a lot of money to take advantage of them all that early in the game's life, but we did all get them.
It was also the update that added the rewards for Circuit Experiences (1.11), so there was plenty of cash floating about - making grinding and credit cards moot. If you'd already done them all, you got ~47m dunked into your piggy bank, and if you didn't then you had 30 days to do about half of them.

And to fend off your inevitable follow-up comment:

Yes. I'm not sure why that's a consideration though...

Literally addressed in the quote:

It was also the update that added the rewards for Circuit Experiences (1.11), so there was plenty of cash floating about - making grinding and credit cards moot. If you'd already done them all, you got ~47m dunked into your piggy bank, and if you didn't then you had 30 days to do about half of them.

And to fend off your inevitable follow-up comment:

I contributed to that thread with the best solution... abolish them entirely

It was also the update that added the rewards for Circuit Experiences (1.11), so there was plenty of cash floating about
Yeah of course, as if everybody just jumps into the CE car and gets millions 5 minutes after. Currently I am at 20% of golding all CE (the easiest ones), so no moot grinding for me, it would have been days of Sardegna or Tokyo (which is why I stopped playing in the first place). Now the experience is better with TTs and weeklies. And I auto-grinded at the end of last year to top up the credits and not the issue anymore, I just enjoy the game now, no matter how low the prize is.

Well excuse me for not exploiting a bug, which I'd done on purpose.

Not to mention, back then I was missing a lot of cars. Now they are almost the only ones remaining.

Last edited:
Well excuse me for not exploiting the system, which I'd done on purpose.
It wasn't an exploit. PD gave everybody all the tickets for a month because they broke them in 1.11 (the update which added the big Circuit Experience reward money).

The v1.12 update fixes this issue and also gives Invitations for all 10 cars to all players, allowing everyone 30 days to scrape together the necessary funds to buy the exclusive fleet which costs 22.6m credits combined.

Last edited:
It wasn't an exploit. PD gave everybody all the tickets for a month because they broke them in 1.11 (the update which added the big Circuit Experience reward money).

OK, then I misremembered, sorry for that.
I only started filling the car collection way after that, though, so I didn't take advantage of it back then.

The system remains annoying though.

I almost think it would be better if people quoted their number of hours played rather than the fact that they've been playing since launch because I find it hard to believe someone who's played since launch could still not have received three of the invites unless maybe they've not played all that much since launch. I've had the game 10 months and I've received all the different invites several times. I didn't buy several of them the first time I got the invite though because it was early in my GT7 career and I didn't realize the nature of their rarity. But I've now got all the invite cars...the last being the awful Citroen a few weeks back.

Thats not to say I think the invite thing is a good game element...It's not. It's moronic.

I almost think it would be better if people quoted their number of hours played rather than the fact that they've been playing since launch because I find it hard to believe someone who's played since launch could still not have received three of the invites unless maybe they've not played all that much since launch. I've had the game 10 months and I've received all the different invites several times. I didn't buy several of them the first time I got the invite though because it was early in my GT7 career and I didn't realize the nature of their rarity. But I've now got all the invite cars...the last being the awful Citroen a few weeks back.

Thats not to say I think the invite thing is a good game element...It's not. It's moronic.

Since you only need a daily ticket to know if you get an invite or not, playtime is irrelevant. A custom race on an oval in a Tomahawk would get you the daily distance in minutes

Last edited:
600 hours if you’re interested
ah ok well that does make some sense then. I'm over 900...

Since you only need a daily ticket to know if you get an invite or not, playtime is irrelevant. A custom race on an oval in a Tomahawk would get you the daily distance in minutes
sure true enough but even so I'd think number of hours is more useful than just "been playing since launch"

Last edited:
ah ok well that does make some sense then. I'm over 900...

sure true enough but even so I'd think number of hours is more useful than just "been playing since launch"

I mean, it gives you an idea how much individuals have played, though I don't see how it resolves the waiting some have gone through for these invitations.

I mean, it gives you an idea how much individuals have played, though I don't see how it resolves the waiting some have gone through for these invitations.
doesn't resolve it at all. I certainly wasn't thinking it was any sort of solution to the problem. But it does help to kind of suss out the timeline people can expect for the invites to appear.

(this is of course leaving aside the fact that the invites were all made available for that one month early on)

Last edited:
The Bugatti Invitation was the last one I needed and It took 259 daily workout tickets to finally get it. The last four months, I was just doing the minimum distance, most days, to get the ticket. I will finish up the LD later this month and can finally relax on the remaining 114 cars from Brand Central... :)

... I will finish up the LD later this month and can finally relax on the remaining 114 cars from Brand Central... :)
exactly where I'm at now. I have all the invites, all the LCD and all the UCD cars. Still have about a hundred BC cars but no fake scarcity there to worry about so no rush. It's nice to not have that weird FOMO element to deal with anymore. I've gone back over the past couple weeks and knocked off golds in 7 or 8 of the CEs as I find them far less aggravating without the extra layer of angst about trying to rack up credits to buy some specific big-money car. I don't find the CEs to be a particularly good solution in response to the grinding issue. I need time certainty when it comes to grinding credits up...and with the CEs (as far as gold is concerned) I know for sure it's at least a one hour commitment and often more. Sometimes significantly more. And I don't know going in how long that might be. Sardegna is 1.5M per hour every single hour I commit to it.

I almost think it would be better if people quoted their number of hours played rather than the fact that they've been playing since launch because
IMHO hours is not that efficient to convey a realistic measure, as you get one DW ticket per day, wether you play 10 minutes or 10 hours. And you can even spend hours daily in Scapes or livery editor and never get a ticket.

We'd better ask how many DW tickets somebody received

IMHO hours is not that efficient to convey a realistic measure, as you get one DW ticket per day, wether you play 10 minutes or 10 hours. And you can even spend hours daily in Scapes or livery editor and never get a ticket.

We'd better ask how many DW tickets somebody received
Out of interest, how do you find that number out??

Back