Call of Duty Black Ops III Leaked - Treyarch Developed

Pretty sure there is absolutely no matchmaking at all. As I said, a level 1 player that has never played can easily be placed against a multiple prestige player. If there was true matchmaking, that would never happen.
Being prestiged doesnt mean anything, the worst players in the world can prestige. It's not something that is dictated by skill.

Being prestiged doesnt mean anything, the worst players in the world can prestige. It's not something that is dictated by skill.
I will rephrase that... A level 1 can still be placed against the best players in the world. If there was true skill matchmaking, that would not happen. Done with that conversation.

Moving on.... Have any of you finished nightmare mode on Veteran yet? Or the main campaign on realistic? That is quite a tough challenge.

Last edited:
I will rephrase that... A level 1 can still be placed against the best players in the world. If there was true skill matchmaking, that would not happen. Done with that conversation.

Moving on.... Have any of you finished nightmare mode on Veteran yet? Or the main campaign on realistic? That is quite a tough challenge.
Looking it up, Network connection is what they use for matchmaking. Still, like I mention about being prestiged, it works the same with being a low level. Being level 1 doesn't automatically mean that you're a bad player. The things you unlock later as you level up will give you a slight advantage, but if you're good at shooting the guns in the game, then a low level is not going to change that.

Apparently they got rid of skill based matchmaking due to complaints from the last COD game.

Can someone please tell me if last gen versions have the dark matter camo? So far I've only seen like one video of the camo on YouTube but I find it hard to believe if there's only like one video about its existence on Last Gen.

Der Eisendrache Trailer.

In the trailer, you can see the panzer soldat from origins. Guess it looks like we're going to deal with these guys again.

Also there's a few scenes with Tank Dempsey in what he appears to be holding a minigun or also known as the Death Machine in the games. Thus marking the gun's return which was last seen in Mob of the Dead which appeared in that map as an obtainable mystery box weapon. :D

It's unknown as to whether the death machine will go back to being a power up or still be obtainable from the mystery box though. Although I hope it will still be a mystery box weapon like it was on MOTD.

There's a couple more things I should mention but I don't have the time right now.

I am really surprised they brought back the better zombies characters to play as back so soon, thanks Treyarch.:)

@CAMAROBOY69 I can't even finish Nightmares in Hardend, I can't even imagine Veteran...

I'm so pleasently surprised with the content of BO3. It has so much to do, and I didn't even started online because no PS+. For my (for now) only game for PS4 I'm quite happy with it. Hell, I even liked the story!

@CAMAROBOY69 I can't even finish Nightmares in Hardend, I can't even imagine Veteran...

I'm so pleasently surprised with the content of BO3. It has so much to do, and I didn't even started online because no PS+. For my (for now) only game for PS4 I'm quite happy with it. Hell, I even liked the story!
You should try realistic :lol:

I played a mission in realistic. Never doing that again.
Me and two friends gave it a try after we came from the bar, online. It was a bit much trying it while under the influence, but we managed to get through the first mission :lol:

Me and two friends gave it a try after we came from the bar, online. It was a bit much trying it while under the influence, but we managed to get through the first mission :lol:
I remember reading a topic on the CoD reddit where a guy completed realistic by himself... On offline mode.

As soon as I opened the diffuculty menu and saw "realistic" my first reaction was "nope, not doing that 🤬, like, ever" I might give it a try if I ever finish nightmares.

I am pumped for the new map Der Eisendrache. It looks small and I even seen something stating it was, but it looks fun though!

A lot of talk that Moon will be coming back later on especially since their was a leaked loading screen. Anyone else think it may be coming back sometime?

I'm looking forward to the new maps as well.....for multiplayer. Idk why but im not really playing zombies on here like how i was on other ones like bo1 and advanced warfare. On here It's like it's too many things you have to do. Like rituals. Just to upgrade your gun. Basically what im saying is that it's not simple as the previous zombies in cod games. It's fun but kinda meh atm. I'll see how the second map turns out. As for multiplayer im having a blast.

I'm looking forward to the new maps as well.....for multiplayer. Idk why but im not really playing zombies on here like how i was on other ones like bo1 and advanced warfare. On here It's like it's too many things you have to do. Like rituals. Just to upgrade your gun. Basically what im saying is that it's not simple as the previous zombies in cod games. It's fun but kinda meh atm. I'll see how the second map turns out. As for multiplayer im having a blast.
I do see what you are saying. I was thinking earlier about how easy it was to get to the pack a punch machine on Kino Der Toten back in Black Ops in comparison to how it is now. Getting to the Pack a Punch machine isn't as easy as it used to be sadly, I would know because I was on Black Ops just recently. Besides that, I am totally fine with the direction they are going in with zombies. :D

The new MP maps were designed so well 👍 Treyarch did a fantastic job.

Skyjacked: Remake of Hijacked from BO2.
Splash: Waterpark map, fairly small, awesome flow.
Gauntlet: OMG gauntlet is honestly so cool, it features 3 diff. terrains and the lane flow is awesome!
Rise: Haven't played yet, looked fantastic in vids.

Der Eisendrache: Had one go at it last night, Round 7 solo without finding power :D Played again earlier, found power, it's pretty small which honestly I appreciate. I didn't like how some of the BO2 maps you had to memorize every turn to find jugg :D

Black Ops 3 DLC/Map packs are off to an amazing start!

I'm really glad Treyarch didn't bother about making the perks spawn at random locations every time you start a match on Der Eisendrache. I mean not having quick revive spawn at the start of the match on The Giant is kinda of a problem and having to figure out where jug is a little hectic knowing how important the perk is.

Interesting enough Shadows of Evil had this but you'll always have quick revive appear where you start off. Only 3 perks on that map *counting quick revive* will always spawn at the same location. And the map will always tell you where which perk is. Enough said.

I love the new multiplayer maps. The splash is absolutely crazy in setting and Gauntlet is surreal but very cool.

I do hope they'll add some new weapons though in the futere. I love my razorback, but I'd like some new toys;)

I love the new multiplayer maps. The splash is absolutely crazy in setting and Gauntlet is surreal but very cool.

I do hope they'll add some new weapons though in the futere. I love my razorback, but I'd like some new toys;)
I doubt it that Treyarch will release new weapons as dlc. The only reason we got a new weapon back on the first map pack for Black ops 2 *forgot the name but was it called something like peacemaker?* was because it was originally suppose to be in the game at release but Treyarch ran out of time to finish the gun and add it to the game so they saved it for DLC.

*EDIT* Very late to mention this but apparently Treyarch has already added a bunch of new weapons to the Blackmarket. Guess Treyarch changed their minds.

Last edited:
Well played Der Eisendrache last night and made it to round 7 on my first try! :D I have a feeling it may be an easy map based upon what I have played so far. Overall I like the map so far and I wonder what the main easter egg will be like, should be interesting! :)

After seeing the rocket blast off and hearing that guy from Griffin Station talking to Richtofen as well as the leaked loading screen, I am starting to believe in the rumors of Moon coming back even more than before. I mean, after all that, why wouldn't they have it? Guess time will tell.

Also, I wonder why they suddenly started using comic drawing like in the intro for this one instead of what they did for The Giant. That kind of puzzles me.

Well played Der Eisendrache last night and made it to round 7 on my first try! :D I have a feeling it may be an easy map based upon what I have played so far. Overall I like the map so far and I wonder what the main easter egg will be like, should be interesting! :)

After seeing the rocket blast off and hearing that guy from Griffin Station talking to Richtofen as well as the leaked loading screen, I am starting to believe in the rumors of Moon coming back even more than before. I mean, after all that, why wouldn't they have it? Guess time will tell.

Also, I wonder why they suddenly started using comic drawing like in the intro for this one instead of what they did for The Giant. That kind of puzzles me.
A Moon remake and also a map in Agartha since Agartha does play a bit of an important role in the Zombies storyline is a good possibility, even more of a good possibility with Moon since thats where the rockets are going.

I could imagine what would it look like to have a map in Agartha. I know how the plot will turn out for that map using references from the Easter egg for buried on Maxis's side but I'll share it later on.

I finally hit my first prestige over the weekend. Now I am back to level 28. I don't play the mp very often in this game. Only if friends or family are on playing it. Had 2 lan parties over the last 2 weekends so I leveled up fairly fast. Otherwise I play zombies or the co-op campaign. I do my best to cap objectives and I spend most of my time shooting down UAV's along with other enemy air craft. :D Once a gun is maxed out I just grab another gun. Some of my nephews are beyond incredible at this game and COD in general. Usually averaging between 45-65 kills per game in Domination and Kill confirmed. :eek:

Overall BO3 is still one of my favorite COD with WAW following in 2nd place. The next Treyarch COD will most likely be a day 1 purchase for me. Treyarch did such an incredible job with this game.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does anyone else think the hounds on The Giant are much easier to kill than they were on Der Riese in Black Ops 1? I can kill them almost instantly after they spawn on The Giant while in Black Ops, they don't die as easily. I would know because I was on Der Riese just recently.

Are the guns much stronger or are they just weaker?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the hounds on The Giant are much easier to kill than they were on Der Riese in Black Ops 1? I can kill them almost instantly after they spawn on The Giant while in Black Ops, they don't die as easily. I would know because I was on Der Riese just recently.

Are the guns much stronger or are they just weaker?
Yeah thats because in The Giant and the other zombies maps with them they only start running after you when they spot you. Here on Der Eisendrache, they run after you regardless if they found you or not.

Yeah thats because in The Giant and the other zombies maps with them they only start running after you when they spot you.
So are you saying they become weaker when they start running? (I am not sure I understand) I know on Der Riese in Black Ops they don't die as easily because I was struggling to kill them just recently due to how fast they move and they didn't go down easy after several hits. The Giant however, it seems like only one bullet or two from the Kuda kills them instantly.

Here on Der Eisendrache, they run after you regardless if they found you or not.
Yea I think they are slightly different variants of the hounds because they do that, they move faster than normal hounds and they appear to be skinnier as well. (Which probably explains why they move a lot faster) I need to go into Theater Mode and look at them more closely.

Back