Calling All Fun Racers....Its Chamonix Surprise Night..Mon 26th September..830pm BST

• Thread starter DJAbacus
  • 43 comments
Now this sounds like rally good fun!

If there is room, can I join in please?

Ok that's 20 who are interested so participation will be first come first serve basis, though I can't remember ever having a full grid on Monday Nights.

VERY IMPORTANT: If I am not on your friends list then don't forget to send me a FR or you won't be able to join.

Should be a laugh in the snow!!

Cheers
DJ

huzzah
just saw, that a full (near perfect round in a good rally car) takes more than 4 minutes.
Dont forget your sunglasses folks. Youll go snowblind ...
Hope Mr. Host chooses a sportscar with lots of HP and FR or RR drivetrain xDD
oh yeah and slicks pls :)

Looks like PSN is down for maintenance tonight from 5pm to 6pm uk time sony has announced and maybe longer
Check out Eurogamer :(
If you sign in before 5pm you can still play online

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for the the info mate, if it's still down at 8.30pm I'll cancel and we can do this next Monday...

Great turnout tonight...12 at peak (I think)...thanks to those that came...I hope you had a lot of fun...don't worry if you didn't make it there's always next week....will post thread in a bit...

Next weeks thread Should be easy enough to find but lets make it even easier....click here...

Last edited:
Good racing tonight again. Was pretty tired and wasn't sure if I would make it but I'm glad I did!

I qualified 3rd for the first race but then went back to the lounge before the race started. Then when the race did start I was tenth - is that because I went back to the lounge? :(

Couldn't see a thing at the back of the pack with all that snow lol

Back