Camero SS '69 colours.

• Thread starter Fido996
  • 16 comments
United Kingdom
Mallory
GBRC-Fido996
These are the outstanding colours I need to complete this car. Any help would be much appreciated.

Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘69

Azure Turquoise Metallic
Champagne Gold Metallic
Cortez Silver Metallic
Dover White
Dusk Blue Metallic
Fathom Blue Metallic
Hugger Orange
Rallye Green Metallic

Able to trade almost every other car that tradeable, most level tickets, classic and modern muscle cars, 1000 ticket, NASCAR and 1969 birthday ticket.

PSN Fido996

Last edited:
I've got a few Cammy's I traded a 0/0/0 the other week - the ones I have left are...

the two yellow ones - Butter nut and Daytona - Pretty sure I have a Burny Brown and Glacier Blue is sounding a bit familiar -

These are all used - but no changes or wins - (Not sure If I've driven any of them yet -)

FR me (Put Camaro SS so I don't forget!) and I'll send them over -

---

Ryk
I've got a few Cammy's I traded a 0/0/0 the other week - the ones I have left are...

the two yellow ones - Butter nut and Daytona - Pretty sure I have a Burny Brown and Glacier Blue is sounding a bit familiar -

These are all used - but no changes or wins - (Not sure If I've driven any of them yet -)

FR me (Put Camaro SS so I don't forget!) and I'll send them over -

---

What would you like in return?

Not sure - I usually ask for Orange Paint chips - but seems no one has them... and I can just buy a few hoopty cars, flog them and have more orange paint chips...

Have you a car that you think has a good set up on it. Stick it in the "Online Share" area so I can steal... I mean be creativly inspired ... and slot the numbers in my own version of the car.

Ryk
Not sure - I usually ask for Orange Paint chips - but seems no one has them... and I can just buy a few hoopty cars, flog them and have more orange paint chips...

Have you a car that you think has a good set up on it. Stick it in the "Online Share" area so I can steal... I mean be creativly inspired ... and slot the numbers in my own version of the car.

I'll sort out both for ya. I've got plenty of different shades of orange and I'll sort out an MR, FR and FF car that'll all be set up. Do you use a wheel? All these will work better for one. Never really set a car up for the pad.

Burnished Brown Metallic
Glacier Blue Metallic
Lemans Blue Metallic
Olympic Gold Metallic

Still to send - will take a few days.
Will Borrow and try out the set ups on those cars... VW Golf... At least the Subaru was coloure din TVR paint.

Don't knock the Golf, I used that in a series I was in. That and a Mazda 3. It corners really well. It was a real tight series.
Thanks for the help with the cars by the way. I'll put a few more cars up when you've done with those.

To be fair - I asked you to put up your cars - to get me to try different cars -

I tend to drive the same few - and really enjoy them.

Sent the Olympic Gold one today...

The two blue ones and the BurnyBrown to go.

If you're not Fido996 - then check out that list and see if you can get him the other cars in those colours.

Cheers for the car, the list is getting smaller. I use a wide variety of cars for our Sunday race series. At the moment we're running semi enduro races lasting an hour. The first one used stock SLRs, last week we used LMP at La Sarthe and this Sunday's race is touring cars at Grand Valley. The loser then decides the race and rules for the following Sunday. It's a good night. Feel free to have alook. There's a couple of people racing from your area of the country.
Sent on a few more orange chips and I'll send some more tomorrow. Can't do Saturday as I'm at Fairford for the Air Tattoo.

Ryk
Burnished Brown Metallic
Glacier Blue Metallic
Lemans Blue Metallic
Olympic Gold Metallic

Still to send - will take a few days.
Will Borrow and try out the set ups on those cars... VW Golf... At least the Subaru was coloure din TVR paint.

Glacier blue received, many thanks.

Just Lemans Blue and my first Cammy the Burny Brown one.

I'll hold off with my old car as you may prefer a clean used car rather than mine with beer cars in the footwell and a bloodstained tarp in the boot.

The Subaru Impreza TC - You can't borrow them... so I couldn't peek at the set up...

Pathfinder Light Blue #43 - I thought I'd be Ryk "The King" Petty in it too.

Cheers for the Oranges - You kow what the doctor says - '5 a day' and all that.

Ryk
Just Lemans Blue and my first Cammy the Burny Brown one.

I'll hold off with my old car as you may prefer a clean used car rather than mine with beer cars in the footwell and a bloodstained tarp in the boot.

The Subaru Impreza TC - You can't borrow them... so I couldn't peek at the set up...

Pathfinder Light Blue #43 - I thought I'd be Ryk "The King" Petty in it too.

Cheers for the Oranges - You kow what the doctor says - '5 a day' and all that.

Not fussed on the mileage, just after the different colours. As for the Scooby, sorry about that. I forgot about not being able to borrow those. I'll put up the Super Tourer. It's got pretty much the same set up. Nice car to drive as well.
Once again, thanks for the help.

No trouble about the Impreza TC - it was almost Like Kaz himself popped up and slapped my hands away from the door handle... "No touch - only look."

The 911 modern should be fun - bone stock I find it to be pretty helpful - with a proper tune I expect to be gurning like Richard Hammond about who awesome 911's are.

Ryk, thanks for the Le Mans blue version over the weekend. I've sent the last of what orange chips I have yesterday. Is there anything else that you want/ need?

Sent the last Cammy I think

Cheers for the Orange Chips -

Good luck for your quest - only a few more left to go

Back