CanineHostile / ALL cars / ALL matte, colorshifts etc

Hi

I've got the following: CALSONIC SKYLINE '00, IMPREZA Rally Car '03, IMPREZA Rally Car '99, Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97. Would be interested in ur lvl 24 & 21 tickets. I'm fairly new here (2x successful trades) so would be happy to send 1st if we can agree a deal. Can start to send today.

Thanks in advance.

My IMPREZA Rally Car '03 for your lvl 24 ticket.

PSN: w1ltzu

Edit: I also have SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67 so, is it a good deal for you that I send you these cars what I am offering for you, and you trade me the lvl 24 ticket?

Hi :)
Sorry to say I have some trades going not updated the page. IS now.
Anyways, not able to hand over 24 ticket until Saturday. :(

Refreshing UCD all the time to pick up cars also, So might have all cars before Sat. :D i hope ;)

Will give freebies from then a lot, and first people giving attention or in trading line will get **** first :D

Hi :)
Sorry to say I have some trades going not updated the page. IS now.
Anyways, not able to hand over 24 ticket until Saturday. :(

Refreshing UCD all the time to pick up cars also, So might have all cars before Sat. :D i hope ;)

Will give freebies from then a lot, and first people giving attention or in trading line will get **** first :D

Lol the reason I underline and bold the text is to get peoples attetion. So we are trading on Saturday? PM me if you get anything.

I am certain I have the:

IMPREZA Rally Car '99
S800 RSC Race Car '68
SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67
Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97

And I'll have to check, but am 95% sure I have the focus rally car.

I would like to schedule as many trades of these as possible as I see many cars on your list I need.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

I wil get most of these in trades the coming days, but I can of course help you with your missing cars from Saturday and throughout next week :)
(Have trade with other on Sunday)
I've sworn to take post in correct order so i couldn't skip down to you for all trades :) Sorry.

But we'll do business

Hello, I'm not sure if you missed my last post and I now see your list has been updated since last night, so...

I have all three cars remaining on your list:

S800 RSC Race Car '68
Focus Rally Car '99
SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67

And I see many things on your list I need. Can we line up trades for all three, please?

Last edited:
Lol the reason I underline and bold the text is to get peoples attetion. So we are trading on Saturday? PM me if you get anything.

I know thats why you did it ;) Looked like ART.. hehe 👍
and smart it is :D
Anyway can most certainly put you in for Sunday, (not Saturday as previous mentioned. :( I didn't see I skipped a post :( Sorry.
Hope that is ok?

I wil get most of these in trades the coming days, but I can of course help you with your missing cars from Saturday and throughout next week :)
(Have trade with other on Sunday)
I've sworn to take post in correct order so i couldn't skip down to you for all trades :) Sorry.

But we'll do business

Excellent, thank you. Disregard my post just below yours as it looks like we were typing at the same time. :) I'll hang on to all the ones you need so that if something falls through for you you'll be covered.

Excellent, thank you. Disregard my post just below yours as it looks like we were typing at the same time. :) I'll hang on to all the ones you need so that if something falls through for you you'll be covered.

Yeah I figured you posted just after me :D
Thanks for that. I'll book you now for the ones i will need. :)
Thank again. Appreciate it

Hi

I've got the following: CALSONIC SKYLINE '00, IMPREZA Rally Car '03, IMPREZA Rally Car '99, Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97. Would be interested in ur lvl 24 & 21 tickets. I'm fairly new here (2x successful trades) so would be happy to send 1st if we can agree a deal. Can start to send today.

Thanks in advance.

Hi sorry, I totally missed you :(
But I had all cars allready pending just before you posted.
I will give you a threat when Trading of cars are complete.
I'll PM you if i don't see you back here :)

Thanks for your interest by the way 👍

PSN OUTTAGE!!!

Trade's which got got LOST in the PSN/Hack/Matrix/Outtage Can be re-scheduled from Wednesday.
Both my last 2 trades were Victims of this :(
We'll make it boys :D

Hey man, any chance of any ticket? I have 90 cars it my garage currently and want to collect all of them one day! LOL

Edit: Beggars can't be choosers :)

Last edited:
Hey man, any chance of any ticket? I have 90 cars it my garage currently and want to collect all of them one day! LOL

Edit: Beggars can't be choosers :)

Sure thing mate - It's done ticket sent :)

Edit: sent you another ticket :)

Last edited:
Back