Cappuccino Cup Season 2 Polls and Discussion

• Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 36 comments

Cappuccino Cup Season 2

• Total voters
We'd love to have you Dan! The Saturday time slot is usually best for the UK drivers, it will be at 3pm EDT this season which should be around 7-9pm for you depending on where you are located. We will be starting up the new season a week from this Tuesday so you have a little over a week to get your Cappy broken-in. You should be at 137hp and 590kg when it's all maxed out and broken-in. I believe you're already on my PSN list so you shouldn't have any problems finding the lounge. 👍

I've added a video of highlights from the first season to the OP. Enjoy!! :sly:

Thanks, I will race on saturdays as that is best for me but if I can race this week or not depends on how well I feel. I'm getting my bandage off this week so I see how I feel. I may not be very competitive this week but I try.

Yep. The official Season 2 thread will be up later today and you can add your name to the registration list there. 👍

I missed the 1st season, but I can't miss this one. I think will be running on saturdays

Yep. The official Season 2 thread will be up later today and you can add your name to the registration list there. 👍

Awesome :) PM with the link 👍

Back