Car Horns Dump

Netherlands
NL (GMT+1)
eus2410
Hi everybody, just a simple thread. I really love horns and i know some of you don't.
If you are that someone who doesn't like them, just send them to me (PSN: eus2410), and if i receive 5 horns from you, you will get a free car of choice.
Premiums, Standards, Tuned, Painted, Extra rims, Body Kits etc, it's your choice. But you have to send 5 of them to get one...

Schedule so far:
1st CV8: 5 horns - 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy) COMPLETED
2nd oboe67: 3 horns - 3 Silver ChromesCOMPLETED
3rd Vogelsang1234: 7 horns - HPA Motorsports TTS
4th Phillguy: x horns - 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy)
5th GT5_X2010: 12 horns - Suzuki SX4 Rally Car + Subaru Impreza Rally Car '01
6th hawkeye122: 5 horns - 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy)
7th killerjaaaaack: 5 horns - Autobacs ARTA Garaiya ' 03
8th Ferrari_1996: 20(!)horns - 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy) + Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05 + 8 paint chips
9th Revelation1115: 5 horns - 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy)
10th JalapenoPaul713: 5 horns - 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy)
11th aLy: 20(!)horns - Lambo Nomad, Jag XJ220, Schwimmwagen, 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy)
12th nikolasuribe: 13 horns - 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy) + 2 Silver Chrome and 3 Matte Black

I am busy make a schedule for the dates, but since im also very busy with school (yea, life goes on...), it will not be up to date every day.
Just correct me if something is wrong.

NOTE: PLEASE ACCEPT/SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST @ PSN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, OTHERWISE, PRIZECARS AND HORNS CAN'T BE SENT!

Thanks in advance to everyone who will send any horn!
Cheers, GT_Die_Hard

Last edited:
CV8
ll trade u 5 horns 4 ur Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
pm details

Deal man. I'll send you as soon as PSN is up again. Do you want it to be tuned, painted, extra rims, body kits or something like that?

VOGELSANG1234
I'll giv u all my horns (somewhere between 5-10) for your HPA Motorsports audi tts

Sure, we got a deal. PSN is still out (and maybe getting worse...) but after that i'll send you a FR and the HPA the day after CV8 got his VI . Do you want it to be tuned, painted, extra rims, body kits or something like that?

Regards

Last edited:
Deal man. I'll send you as soon as PSN is up again. Do you want it to be tuned, painted, extra rims, body kits or something like that?

Sure, we got a deal. PSN is still out (and maybe getting worse...) but after that i'll send you a FR and the HPA the day after CV8 got his VI . Do you want it to be tuned, painted, extra rims, body kits or something like that?

Regards

thx man - no thx cuz it's gonna take a while for PSN and you can only send 3 or 5 I think a day. its the same with paints.
too bad u can only send a car a day.

How many horns do you want for each of the following? Would you let me know how many miles and what colour are the cars?

IS-F RM '07
Nissan GT-R Black Mask '07
Nissan GT-R Proto '05
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Camaro RM '10
Silver Chrome
Chrome Orange

Thanks a lot

How much horns do you want for a rarity 10 car?

Doesn't matter to me. Just pick something out you like. it can be tuned, painted, extra rims, body kits or whatever you want. And give me any number of horns you want.

oboe67
How many horns do you want for each of the following? Would you let me know how many miles and what colour are the cars?

I can get you all of them, so which one do you like the most?
-IS-F RM '07 - Used, 50 miles Or Brand new
-Nissan GT-R Black Mask '07 - Brand new
-Nissan GT-R Proto '05 - Brand new
-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 - Used, 100 miles Or Brand new
-Camaro RM '10 - Used, 60 miles Or Brand new
3x Silver Chrome
6x Chrome Orange

Colours can be standard or anything you want when i send it (them) to you. And what i already said: It can be tuned, painted, extra rims, body kits or what you want.

Regards

Last edited:
What are the code for the horns with the highest pitch?

Im looking for something that reminds me a electronic 'biiiiip'...

I mean 'biiiip', not 'beep', u know?

I can get you all of them, so which one do you like the most?
-IS-F RM '07 - Used, 50 miles Or Brand new
-Nissan GT-R Black Mask '07 - Brand new
-Nissan GT-R Proto '05 - Brand new
-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 - Used, 100 miles Or Brand new
-Camaro RM '10 - Used, 60 miles Or Brand new
3x Silver Chrome
6x Chrome Orange

Colours can be standard or anything you want when i send it (them) to you. And what i already said: It can be tuned, painted, extra rims, body kits or what you want.

Regards
Thanks for your prompt reply. How many horns do you want for each of the above items? If you can let me know I will see how many of these will I get from you. Thanks a lot.

I can send as many horns you want for the R35 Academy Car or the z350(z370?) Academy car.

I can take paints too. matte or chrome.

Thanks for your prompt reply. How many horns do you want for each of the above items? If you can let me know I will see how many of these will I get from you. Thanks a lot.

I'd like to see just 1 if you want to, but 5 are allways welcome! :P Your choice.

Regards

I can send as many horns you want for the R35 Academy Car or the z350(z370?) Academy car.

I can take paints too. matte or chrome.

Do you mean the GT-R won bij the licences or the Special, because that one can't be sent. I can send both of them (and paints if you want) for any number of horns you want to send.

Regards

I'd like to see just 1 if you want to, but 5 are allways welcome! :P Your choice.

Regards
How about 1 horn for each silver chrome? I can send you 3 horns for 3 silver chromes? Any particular horn I should send?

May get the cars after this

How about 1 horn for each silver chrome? I can send you 3 horns for 3 silver chromes? Any particular horn I should send?

May get the cars after this

Deal. 3 silver chromes for 3 random horns.

For the cars, i should make a schedule for everyone, but since PSN is down i don't know when i can send the cars (and paints) to everyone.
I'll keep you all informed.

regards

Do you mean the GT-R won bij the licences or the Special, because that one can't be sent. I can send both of them (and paints if you want) for any number of horns you want to send.

Regards

I will take any one you can send. I have a great deal many horns. Let me know if there are any you are looking for.

I can send you all my horns (~10ish) for one of these cars:

Xanavi Hiroto 01
Xanavi nismo 03
Superautobacs apex 00
Autobacs garyia 03
Arta NSx 00
Mines skyline 00
Mines lancer 00
Toms castrol 01
Castrol mugen NSX
Toyota celica rally car 185
Toyota raid rally car
Toyota corolla rally car
Audi a4 Turing car red bull paint (gift-able?)

Actually, since you have a ton of requests I am sure, once the network comes back I will just send you all my horns, since I don't need them. Hopefully you can get one of these back to me :)

I will take any one you can send. I have a great deal many horns. Let me know if there are any you are looking for.

Ok, so i'll send the 370Z Tuned car then. Do you want it to be tuned, painted, extra rims, body kits?
I am not looking for any horns in particular, just want much of them.

killerjaaaaack
I can send you all my horns (~10ish) for one of these cars. Actually, since you have a ton of requests I am sure, once the network comes back I will just send you all my horns, since I don't need them. Hopefully you can get one of these back to me

Appreciate that. Just let me know which car you want the most, i'll send it to you as soon as possible.

Regards

Schedule so far:
1st CV8: 5 horns - Lancer Evolution VI '96
2nd Vogelsang1234: All horns - HPA Motorsports TTS
3rd oboe67: 3 horns - 3 Silver Chromes
4th Phillguy: x horns - 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy)

Once PSN is online again, i am going to make a schedule for the trades.

Regards

Last edited:
This sounds good. I'm not at my PS3 but when I am I'll me happy t give you all my horns

Sure, thanks. So how many do you got? If you can send me five, you can get a free car. Anyting you want. It can be tuned, painted, extra rims, body kits or whatever you want. Let me know how many horns you got and (if you will send 5 of them) which car you'd like so i can add you to my schedule.

Regards

Back