Car Horns Dump

I just updated my schedule, so if anyone isn't in it or if anything is wrong, just let me know.

Regards

Can I get a car for every 5th horn I send? Cause if I can get 3 cars, then I got 15 horns for you. Just wondering if you would do that =)

If I can get 3 cars I'll choose:
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Jaguar XJ220 '92
Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 '42

If I can only get 1 car, I'll choose the Diablo, want that most!
If you can tune them it would be great, but I don't care if you don't, and colors don't matter either, but up to you if you want =P If you got any dark purple or something of that kind, I don't mind the Jag to be in that color =)

Can you also give me the Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05?

So its:
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy)
Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05
Matte Black
Maziora Everest
Gold Chrome
Matte Purple
Matte brown
Chrome Orange
Matt Black
AMG Monza Grau Magno

For:
20 Horns!!!!

Last edited:
aLy
Can I get a car for every 5th horn I send? Cause if I can get 3 cars, then I got 15 horns for you. Just wondering if you would do that =)

If I can get 3 cars I'll choose:
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Jaguar XJ220 '92
Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 '42

If I can only get 1 car, I'll choose the Diablo, want that most!
If you can tune them it would be great, but I don't care if you don't, and colors don't matter either, but up to you if you want =P If you got any dark purple or something of that kind, I don't mind the Jag to be in that color =)

Sure, i can send you all 3 of them. I'll tune them for you, cause it's free for you anyway... :P. Put you on the schedule right away.

Can you also give me the Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05?

So its:
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy)
Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05
Matte Black
Maziora Everest
Gold Chrome
Matte Purple
Matte brown
Chrome Orange
Matt Black
AMG Monza Grau Magno

For:
20 Horns!!!!

Sure, you'll get that one too. But that has top be the last one, or you'll have to send me 5 more horns... :P

Regards

Sure, i can send you all 3 of them. I'll tune them for you, cause it's free for you anyway... :P. Put you on the schedule right away.

Sure, you'll get that one too. But that has top be the last one, or you'll have to send me 5 more horns... :P

Regards

Ok. Do you dupe or something? because you are giving multiple poeple the 370Z academy Car.

10 horns,GtDie, For the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT-Academy), and some silver chrome paints, or matt black paints. PSN ID: Urimont

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for the link on MSN mate, I have a lotta horns, I don't really use them or anything, give me a list of missing horns (not all as I do not wanna waste your time ;)) and ill just give you a handful of what I have ;) (When PSN is back up obviously :P)

Don't worry about the horns i need man, just send me some if you like, i'll sort them when i get them and send them back if i allready got them. No problem, i'll put you on the schedule right away.

Cheers mate :)

Don't worry about the horns i need man, just send me some if you like, i'll sort them when i get them and send them back if i allready got them. No problem, i'll put you on the schedule right away.

Cheers mate :)

Ok, I'll send you 5 each day when Im on, I'll notify you and also is there anything else I could help you with? :dopey:

Ok, I'll send you 5 each day when Im on, I'll notify you and also is there anything else I could help you with? :dopey:

Thanks a lot man! Your such a nice guy to trade with.
And i don't have anything else that you can do for me at this time, maybe later on i am going to make a thread for any cars i want or something, but after i finished this thread, which is a LOT of work, trust me. :)

Regards

Thanks a lot man! Your such a nice guy to trade with.
And i don't have anything else that you can do for me at this time, maybe later on i am going to make a thread for any cars i want or something, but after i finished this thread, which is a LOT of work, trust me. :)

Regards

I could help you with sorting out? I know what is it like having a LOT to do (as I explained on MSN) i'll be happy to help you any way I can :)

I could help you with sorting out? I know what is it like having a LOT to do (as I explained on MSN) i'll be happy to help you any way I can :)

Oh you really don't have to do that since i got time enough to sort everything out on my own, and i like doing it... :dopey: But thanks anyway.
BTW, what car do you like in return for your horns? Look at my page at MyGT.net in my sig.

Regards

So finally PSN is up again =) Are you going to make dates for the trades now?
Anyway, I got 5 new horns for you, so it's total 20 now! =D

If I could get another car for these 5 it would be great. Mostly I want the 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08, but I can see that you are already going to send people that car. So if you don't want to send another one of that, the SLR McLaren would be great.

I look forward to trade with you, just give me a date.
Cheers!

When are you going to send me the YMS supra and 5 of the paints? (there are 8 in total but you can only send 5 per day)

I have left you good feedback on the trader reputation thread. If you could do the same, it will be wonderful. Thanks a lot and happy trading!

Back