Car Spotting Scavenger Hunt Redux. Round Nine on now!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter astrosdude91
  • 1,496 comments
  • 69,538 views
How did nobody manage to find a rivalry? I wasn't playing this week but these submissions are hilarious.
I needed a example pic but no one showed one, I didn't understand that category.
 
How did nobody manage to find a rivalry? I wasn't playing this week but these submissions are hilarious.

Wasn't looking :lol:


I can't ever remember these categories when I'm out walking. I take pictures of things I like and if they fit the scavenger hunt great. If not, oh well.:indiff:

The scavenger hunt is fun but winning is low on my priority list.
 
I thought I might do good this week but I only got 3 bonus cars. I could've done good if I wasn't so slow with my picture taking and I didn't forget half of the categories.


Manufacturer Rivalries -
Take a picture of two cars (in one picture) that have a rivalry against each other.

Forgot about this one.
Luxurious Beginnings - Find an Acura made in 1996 or earlier.

Forgot about this one.
Epic Failure - Find a car that failed to sell decently.

Forgot about this one.
Cousins - The most cars of the same body style in a picture wins.

I saw 8 sedans in a row. Couldn't get a picture.
Baby Got Back - Find a rear-engined car.

Missed a Smart Car and a Beetle.
Bonus - Dodge Charger

IMG_2042.JPG
IMG_2044.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG
 
Who one? If it was me someone else can go.
 
Who one? If it was me someone else can go.

I can't load most of the pictures so I can't tally the score. I'm sure I didn't win since I only got 3 points.
 
Okay, will post the targets soon. :)
 
1. Submarine - any car or truck equipped with a snorkel.
2. New Wave of British Heavy Metal - heaviest British car wins (by curb weight, trucks and SUVs don't count).
3. Where'd you come from? Any car with plates of a different country.
4. Yes, I M - any BMW of M series.
5. Kaz's love - Nissan Skyline of any generation (Infinities don't count) or GT-R, or Skyline GT-R ( R35 GT-R counts, too). Extra point if it has a "Nismo" sticker/badge on it.
Bonus car: Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class.
 
Last edited:
Losing this round. :lol: I might have a chance on number 2.
 
1. Submarine - any car or truck equipped with a snorkel.
2. New Wave British Heavy Metal - heaviest British car wins (by curb weight, trucks and SUVs don't count).
3. Where'd you come from? Any car with plates of a different country.
4. Tour de France - any French car.
5. Kaz's love - Nissan Skyline of any generation (Infinities don't count) or GT-R (or Skyline GT-R). Extra point if it has a "Nismo" sticker on it.
Bonus car: Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205

Seems ok?

I don't usually do these, but both #4 and #5 are going to be either impossible or extremely difficult for anyone in America.
 
I don't usually do these, but both #4 and #5 are going to be either impossible or extremely difficult for anyone in America.

This. I've seen French cars, but they weren't in America.
 
This. I've seen French cars, but they weren't in America.

Weirdly, there actually is someone in my town that imported a Peugeot 207. :lol:
 
I don't usually do these, but both #4 and #5 are going to be either impossible or extremely difficult for anyone in America.
I was thinking about setting cars of Eastern Europe (Trabant, Skoda, etc), I guess they're even more difficult? :D

#5 may be just an R35 GT-R.
 
1. Submarine - any car or truck equipped with a snorkel.
2. New Wave British Heavy Metal - heaviest British car wins (by curb weight, trucks and SUVs don't count).
3. Where'd you come from? Any car with plates of a different country.
4. Tour de France - any French car.
5. Kaz's love - Nissan Skyline of any generation (Infinities don't count) or GT-R (or Skyline GT-R). Extra point if it has a "Nismo" sticker on it.
Bonus car: Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205

Seems ok?
This is going to be hard AF for the Americans. :lol:
 
I'll be lucky to get anything other then #2-3 :lol:
 
I don't know how us Americans would be able to get the bonus car either, considering it was never sold here. :p
 
No, we never got the ST200 series GT Four here. We did get the 160 and 180s though, but they're ABSURDLY rare.
Uhm, ST204 is not a GT-Four. 205 is the number of GT-Four.
They weren't sold in RF officially, too, but JDM imports are legal here. I've seen about 2 or 3 in my district...
What about Civic Type-R?
 
Uhm, ST204 is not a GT-Four. 205 is the number of GT-Four.
They weren't sold in RF officially, too, but JDM imports are legal here. I've seen about 2 or 3 in my district...
What about Civic Type-R?
I've seen Si's but never a Type-R.
 
Uhm, ST204 is not a GT-Four. 205 is the number of GT-Four.
They weren't sold in RF officially, too, but JDM imports are legal here. I've seen about 2 or 3 in my district...
What about Civic Type-R?

Yup, I know. Sorry if I worded that weirdly. But yes, we never got the 205 and it's not legal to import them to America yet.

No we didn't get those either. :p
 
Uhm, ST204 is not a GT-Four. 205 is the number of GT-Four.
They weren't sold in RF officially, too, but JDM imports are legal here. I've seen about 2 or 3 in my district...
What about Civic Type-R?
We don't get CTRs here.
 
How about the bonus car being a CLS500?
 
What about a Mercedes CLA?
 
Back