Car used for Supra menu book 32

• Thread starter Rosinbag1
  • 26 comments
United States
United States
For anyone who has completed the menu book 32 which car did you use for the races? Believe it has to be a turbo and under 700 PP?

Mitsubishi GTO at around 670pp (think its around 540bhp) on Sports softs for the entire thing. It was a particularly easy menu with that car.

A very expensive upgraded Alpha C4. It cost a ton of money to get it up to spec but at 1870lbs and more wing then a 747 it corners like a house fly.

I used my R32 GT-R. ....highly modified with a high RPM turbo. Blew right through the menu races with ease @ 690PP.

It's a case of using a prize car I had tuned for another event and then repurposing it for others instead of starting over again with another platform. ....so when it came to the menu 32 challenge, I spent a bit more to get it close to 700PP (690PP) and used it again.

I think I used a 2017 GT-R, can't remember what setup. Used the same car for the Race of Turbo Sportscars as well, although I had to lower the power significantly.

Btw i just maked the WTC 700 with low tuning Tom's Supra GT500 ( very Low HP and + weight ) on Racing Medium Tires.. easy going and a very stable Car also.

Last edited:
I used a Nissan Z Performance ‘23 that I bought and modestly upgraded, the most substantial upgrade being racing medium tires… clocks in at 637.18 PP

It was a cakewalk, though admittedly I have the AI set to extra stupid… YMMV if you’re using normal or hard AI.

Last edited:
I don't know what I am doing wrong, but when I go any of the tracks, the option to race for a Supra just does not exist. I have tried with the R-32, the 2017 GT-R, even the GR Supra 2020 which I ended up buying out of frustration.

I don't know what I am doing wrong, but when I go any of the tracks, the option to race for a Supra just does not exist.
Have you clicked the "Start" button on Menu Book 32? That will create the events and bring up the gold compass icon - both in the top left corner of your menu screens to show your currently active Menu Book, and over the various locations that you need to visit. They'll be World Circuits: Americas/Interlagos, Europe/Circuit de Sainte-Croix, and Oceania/Suzuka. Each will have the gold compass icon over them.

Have you clicked the "Start" button on Menu Book 32? That will create the events and bring up the gold compass icon - both in the top left corner of your menu screens to show your currently active Menu Book, and over the various locations that you need to visit. They'll be World Circuits: Americas/Interlagos, Europe/Circuit de Sainte-Croix, and Oceania/Suzuka. Each will have the gold compass icon over them.
Thank you. I will double check to make sure. It would be really funny if I never actually clicked "Start" and was just clicking on the information icons only... :banghead:

Thank you. I will double check to make sure. It would be really funny if I never actually clicked "Start" and was just clicking on the information icons only... :banghead:
You are a genius, and I am.. well, no comment. 31 menu books completed, and you would think I knew to hit the Start button! Thank you!

Back