Not open for further replies.
Chicane 01-34
Double Stripe 01-34
Double Stripe Pro 01-34
Flame 01-34

Sent to Lavaman.
Day 9/14

Hi there!

Quick question: Which cars from your sheet are you looking for? The black, the white or the red background ones? Or all of them?

I'm looking to complete my gear collection, but I only have a level 4 ticket and a 0/0/0 125 SPL Kart. But I could always trade you some cars from my OCD, if you want them.

Cheers

Hi there!

Quick question: Which cars from your sheet are you looking for? The black, the white or the red background ones? Or all of them?

I'm looking to complete my gear collection, but I only have a level 4 ticket and a 0/0/0 125 SPL Kart. But I could always trade you some cars from my OCD, if you want them.

Cheers

The white background ones in my doc are what I need. If you dupe your items I will send you 2 sets of gear for every level 4 ticket you send.

The white background ones in my doc are what I need. If you dupe your items I will send you 2 sets of gear for every level 4 ticket you send.

Sounds good. I'll check my OCD first, it's easier than duping... :D

Where should I ask for the specific sets? Here or in the sent item' description?

Sounds good. I'll check my OCD first, it's easier than duping... :D

Where should I ask for the specific sets? Here or in the sent item' description?

Here in this thread is best since it won't get deleted. Send cars/tickets to one_chipotle and gear will come to you from four_chipotle.

Here in this thread is best since it won't get deleted. Send cars/tickets to one_chipotle and gear will come to you from four_chipotle.

No luck in my OCD (predictable :dunce:).

You have a limit of wanted level 4 tickets?

Because I'm seriously thinking of sending you enough of them to complete all the sets... :D

No luck in my OCD (predictable :dunce:).

You have a limit of wanted level 4 tickets?

Because I'm seriously thinking of sending you enough of them to complete all the sets... :D

Since you are needing 50 sets but only partially, I will fill 3 sets for every ticket. I have no limit of wanted tickets :D

Since you are needing 50 sets but only partially, I will fill 3 sets for every ticket. I have no limit of wanted tickets :D

Oh man! I'd read the tales about your generosity and greatness here on GTP, but it is truly a blessing to experience them first-hand!

:bowdown:

I will FR both your accounts and start sending!

Should I also list the gears I already have in each set as I ask for them?

Oh man! I'd read the tales about your generosity and greatness here on GTP, but it is truly a blessing to experience them first-hand!

:bowdown:

I will FR both your accounts and start sending!

Should I also list the gears I already have in each set as I ask for them?

Just make sure to keep your mygranturismo.net gear page up to date so I can just work off of it. 👍

Just make sure to keep your mygranturismo.net gear page up to date so I can just work off of it. 👍

Will do. 👍

But after trying to send the first one, reality knocked on the door. :ouch:

I didn't know tickets counted as cars for the trade limit... :dunce: (makes absolute sense though...)

Do you mind if we start this 20 hours from now? :D

Sorry about this!

Will do. 👍

But after trying to send the first one, reality knocked on the door. :ouch:

I didn't know tickets counted as cars for the trade limit... :dunce: (makes absolute sense though...)

Do you mind if we start this 20 hours from now? :D

Sorry about this!

No problem at all mate. I know the daily limit sucks. I'll be ready for you tomorrow 👍

No problem at all mate. I know the daily limit sucks. I'll be ready for you tomorrow 👍

Tomorrow it is then!

At least this way I have the possibility to get my hands on other tickets and a refreshed OCD, just for the sake of difference (and possibily your convenience).

Thanks again for your proposal and availability! 👍

Cheers

ch1potle
Do you have a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, or 1000? Any of those would be great.

Gear will come from four_chipotle
Send ticket to one_chipotle please

Cool cool
Send fr I will accept as soon as I get home & take your pick I got 4, 6, 9, 1000
Thanks

Sidewinder 01-34
Slider 01-34
Spiral 01-34
Swell 01-34

Sent to Lavaman
Day 12/14

@eddieg - Untamed sent.

Hi there!

Listen, I've arranged a deal with werty_56-1 for a chromeline jag code...

Would you mind if we postponed our "long term" deal's start to the next day?

Thanks in advance and sorry for being an undecided a**.

Hi there!

Listen, I've arranged a deal with werty_56-1 for a chromeline jag code...

Would you mind if we postponed our "long term" deal's start to the next day?

Thanks in advance and sorry for being an undecided a**.

OK just let me know when you are ready 👍

OK just let me know when you are ready 👍

No problem. Hopefully on Monday we can get this deal going without me changing my mind again. I'll post here when I'm ready to send the ticket.

Again, my apologies and thanks.

Thunder 01-34
Titan 01-34
Trainee 01-34
Waver 01-34
Woodland 01-34

Sent to Lavaman
Day 13/14 Finished 1 day early :D

I'm starting to think we're not meant to be trading...

Just wanted to let you know my PS3 has decided to stop working, so I don't know when I'll be available for trading again. :(

I understand you're a busy trader, so if you want/need to remove my psn from your list, feel free to do so.

I'll post here when I can resume trading, if that day ever comes... :nervous:

Again, my thanks and apologies.

Cheers

Already got the thing repaired, praise the Maker.

I can send the Level 4 ticket now, if you're still interested!

Cheers

Sure let's do it. Remember ticket goes to one_chipotle and gear comes from four_chipotle ;)

L4 Ticket sent to one_chipotle.

I'm looking to complete Blaze and Checquered.

Reset's in about an hour, so I'll again compare your sheet against the new OCD.

Cheers and many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back