Chico's Giveaway (On offer: Gear, MCs, Horns and regular paints)

• Thread starter Chico acsc
  • 46 comments
Thanks.

I have:

3 Burning Red;
2 French Blue;
1 Giallo Evros;
1 Giallo Fly;
1 Giallo Ginestra;
2 Giallo Modena;
1 Giallo Positano;
1 Giallozoe metallizzato;
Plus some bright and dark oranges.

Choose 2 chips and FR me, and keep an eye on this thread, I'll reopen it when I have a free slot again.

Cheers

EDIT: Sorry, had to leave. Pick 5 chips, FR me, and I'll send them when I get back.

Last edited:
Thanks.

I have:

3 Burning Red;
2 French Blue;
1 Giallo Evros;
1 Giallo Fly;
1 Giallo Ginestra;
2 Giallo Modena;
1 Giallo Positano;
1 Giallozoe metallizzato;
Plus some bright and dark oranges.

Choose 2 chips and FR me, and keep an eye on this thread, I'll reopen it when I have a free slot again.

Cheers

EDIT: Sorry, had to leave. Pick 5 chips, FR me, and I'll send them when I get back.
5?? Okay, Burning red, French Blue, Giallozoe metallizzato, a bright orange and a dark orange.

Me! Umm you got in violet from the cuda I rather a matte black if that counts o wait um the French blue ad giallo fly

Me! Umm you got in violet from the cuda I rather a matte black if that counts o wait um the French blue ad giallo fly

No mattes, chromes or colour shifts available, sorry.

The only "violet" I have from Plymouth is "Moulin Rouge".
1 French Blue;
1 Giallo Fly.

If you want it send me an FR.

Cheers

In that case leave it. Its 11pm in england so i cannot go on ps3 this late. Hopefully i can win it another time :(

Sorry for the time constraints, but it's just I'm leaving in half an hour and since I have 4 free slots...

Keep an eye out for this thread, as I'll probably ressurect it when I come back, in a few days.

Cheers

Sublime Green and Salsa?

3 Sublime Greens.

No salsa, but I have 2 Salvia...

Send me FR and they're yours.

Chico acsc
No mattes, chromes or colour shifts available, sorry.

The only "violet" I have from Plymouth is "Moulin Rouge".
1 French Blue;
1 Giallo Fly.

If you want it send me an FR.

Cheers

Ok I'd like the moulin rouge and French blue on adding you now also midnight purple pearl and what's your psn

Ok I'd like the moulin rouge and French blue on adding you now

👍

Don't forget the underscore. It's Chico_acsc.

EDIT: Moulin Rouge; Midnight Purple Pearl; French Blue; Giallo Fly, sent. Thanks for the quick FR.

To all others, thanks for playing and sorry about the confusion.

Keep an eye out for this, as I might reopen the thread when I have some free slots again.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back