• Thread starter vipersan
  • 65 comments

vipersan

Mr. Nordschleife
Premium
Slovenia
Slovenj Gradec
TheNordschleife
Hi. I'm in search of all Clio and Lutecia RenaultSport Trophy Cars.

Got 'em all ... ! :gtpflag:

I can offer in exchange anything. I have ALL cars (about 200+ 0/0/0, gears, horns, tickets, rare paints, 2500+ paint chips, museum cards ...).

The 0/0/0 offered Trophy Cars will get priority over used ones. Please write in this topic, not to my PM Inbox, so we can agree on a trade. I am not online all the time, but I will do my best to check on this thread as often as possible to answer your questions and offers.

List of required cars:
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (black #33) ... received!!!
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55) ... received!!!
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (pink #99) ... received!!!
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (red #5) ... received!!!
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (silver #3) ... received!!!

Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (black #33) ... received!!!
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55) ... received!!!
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (dark yellow #9) ... received!!!
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (red #5) ... received!!!
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (silver #3) ... received!!!
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (white #66) ... received!!!
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (yellow #22) ... received!!!
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (white #66) ... also received. It's not on the list, since I have one allready, but me happy, since it's my favourite and been driven a while allready :D

my GT5 username is: TheNordschleife

Thank you and regards.

Last edited:
Holy macaroni, welcome back Sir!

Best wishes for 2013 (if we're still allowed to say)
How are you doing??
I'll see when I have a free spot, I will send any of those from your list 👍 👍

Cheers :cheers:

Hello, my friend! It is great to be back. It took a while and a new console, but here I am :).

Returning best wishes to you too, Sir! I am great.

Thank you very much for your offer. It will be greatly appreciated.

PS: I saw the great train thing here. If any help is needed there (I've just skimmed the topic, don't really know what is it about exactly), yust give a shout, and I'm there!

regards!

Hi. I'm in search of all Clio and Lutecia RenaultSport Trophy Cars.

I can offer in exchange anything. I have ALL cars (about 200+ 0/0/0, gears, horns, tickets, rare paints, 2500+ paint chips, museum cards ...).

The 0/0/0 offered Trophy Cars will get priority over used ones. Please write in this topic, not to my PM Inbox, so we can agree on a trade. I am not online all the time, but I will do my best to check on this thread as often as possible to answer your questions and offers.

List of required cars:

Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (black #33)
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55)
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (pink #99)
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (red #5)
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (silver #3)

Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (black #33)
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55)
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (dark yellow #9)
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (red #5)
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (silver #3)
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (white #66)
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (yellow #22)

my GT5 username is: TheNordschleife

Thank you and regards.

Hello, We have not met previously. Outeke is a great friend to me, so any friend of his is welcome to what I can give also. Send me a Friend Request , and I'll start sending you 0/0/0 CLIO Trophy Cup Cars and Lutecia Trophy Cup Cars. I Believe that I have all colors of both on that account.
I need nothing in return. Outeke has always been generous with me, I am happy to pass on the generosity. Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Last edited:
OMG. another Outeke deed, that is just incredible. I accepted your FR. Thank you very very much!! If you are sure, you do not need anything in return, you can pick anyone you think, that could use anything. I am more than happy to help. Now or whenever you find yourself in need for that. Just let me know on PSN, and I'll help.

And if not, I'll find some people in Marketplace, that are in search of something and help them with items/cars in your name. A sort of 'Pay it forward" gesture.

GT community in this forums just keeps on surprising me 👍 Thank you!

PS: this is not a time sensitive trade matter for me, so just send whenever you have a chance. Thank you again!

OMG. another Outeke deed, that is just incredible. I accepted your FR. Thank you very very much!! If you are sure, you do not need anything in return, you can pick anyone you think, that could use anything. I am more than happy to help. Now or whenever you find yourself in need for that. Just let me know on PSN, and I'll help.

And if not, I'll find some people in Marketplace, that are in search of something and help them with items/cars in your name. A sort of 'Pay it forward" gesture.

GT community in this forums just keeps on surprising me 👍 Thank you!

PS: this is not a time sensitive trade matter for me, so just send whenever you have a chance. Thank you again!

Should I just start sending in the order that your list is written?

I do appreciate your kind offer of return, but really need nothing. I like your idea of helping some others in the Marketplace. That would be the best reward that I could receive.

Any order you do it, it is fine by me. I will find some new members in marketplace then and start fulfilling their wishes. Regards!

VERY nice how the thread went! Thanks SWERV_GRIFFIN for you're continued and unlimited generosity!

Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (white #66)

Sent!

Edit: did I sent Lutecia or Clio?

Last edited:
GT_COL!!! It is GREAT to read you again!!!

Now there's another VERY generous member 👍

Thank you for the Lutecia. Will check it off right away.

PS: sorry that I could not help with your colors collection in OCD :ouch:

Sure. FR will be sent later today when I'm home. Thank you very much!

Sign me for one car of your choice. I have to check where my Lutecias and Clios are sitting and will send a FR from there asap.

CLIO Trophy Cup Car #66 White 0/0/0 sent 1-14-13

CLIO Trophy Cup Car #3 Silver 0/0/0 sent 1-15-13

I'll check the list more carefully as well as this thread before next car sent to avoid duplication.

Regards, SWERV

[...]
I'll check the list more carefully as well as this thread before next car sent to avoid duplication.

[...]

Because of that I want to be told what I have to send. 👍
(Besides my given excessive deference... :lol:)

Hi vipersan,

I see it goes massively here..I had to call in backup!
My neighbor had a "corrupt" save after 2.10 update, so I had to give him a helping hand.
All fixed now, and if you're able to accept his F/R....

He will send you:

Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (red #5)
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (silver #3)
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (yellow #22)

Today I've sent you:

Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (dark yellow #9)

👍 👍

The new list would look like:

vipersan's OP
List of required cars:
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (black #33) ... received!!! (Swerv)
Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (silver #3) ... received!!! (Swerv)

Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (black #33) ... received!!!
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55)
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (dark yellow #9) -received!!!
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (red #5) -PENDING Out
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (silver #3) -PENDING Out
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (white #66) ... received!!!
Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (yellow #22) -PENDING Out

Last edited:
Expect fully updated OP in about 90mins with everything. I get off work now. :).

Thank you all for your help!!!

Monatsende: I understand what you mean. I'll happily give you instructions :).

SWERV: Like I said, no problem with duplicat #66. It's my favourite ;)

Well, Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55) would be a good choice. But I`ll leave it with you. 👍

Well it took twice as long as usual to get home from work, due to "smart" truck drivers who are driving into snow storm despite warnings about that is not allowed at this point...

But all is well now and as promised, OP updated with pending offers.

mr. Monatsende: your wish is my command - Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55) is Pending just for you. Thank you very much! 👍

mr. Outeke: your generous friend's offer for three Lutecia Trophy Race Car will complete the collection of them. :cool:

So the only three cars up for grabs are:

Get 'em while you can and write into topic, if you will be the one, who drives them to my garage :cheers:

Again, there are many thanks for all offers and help frim you, fellow GT Planet members. You really are the best. :bowdown::gtplanet:

If anyone needs anything in the future (for yourself or your friends), don't hesitate to ask. Will help gladly with a smile on my face. :gtpflag:

It was not his offer, it was my demand! hahahaha
But happy to speed up the collecting process for you! 👍

Hey buddy, I got the Clio Trophy Race Car '00 (red #5) here but sadly it's only a 0/0 car (0 changes and wins) rather than 0/0/0 so If you're not able to get a 0/0/0 version from someone else then just add me on PSN and I'll send one over 👍

Been looking for a Land rover range stormer concept myself for a while now but if you don't have a spare one then no biggie, will just class the Clio as a donation :)

Outeke :D

Sammy, no problem. send me a FR and I'll send you Range Stormer as soon as possible. No charge needed ;).

I'll check if I have any in 0/0/0 or at least 0/0. PS: just write in FR that it is for Range Stormer, so I'll know. Regards

Outeke :D

Sammy, no problem. send me a FR and I'll send you Range Stormer as soon as possible. No charge needed ;).

I'll check if I have any in 0/0/0 or at least 0/0. PS: just write in FR that it is for Range Stormer, so I'll know. Regards

Fr sent. Should see the red Clio trophy pop up on your gift tab either tomorrow or the day after 👍

Last edited:
Hey Mate, as also discussed with Sir Outeke, I checked what I had but didn't have any of your outstanding versions...

Sorry I couldn't be of any help. :(

Edit: actually, I will recheck those pending ones against Outs name; so you can get it sooner... will advise accordingly.

Cheers

Last edited:
mr. GTCam: don't worry, it'll be allright.

So... remaining two are:

mr. GTCam: don't worry, it'll be allright.

So... remaining two are:

I'll send one of the two as soon as I have access to the PS3/ TV in the Living Room tonight. GF is busy with them right now and I don't have you Friended on either of the 2 PS3s in my GRIFFIN DEN ( Man Cave)

Back