Clio & Lutecia RenaultSport Trophy cars

• Thread starter vipersan
  • 65 comments
No worries, my friend. Like I said, it is not a time sensitive matter for me. I'll add them as pending from you and send when you'll get to it. Have a great one ;).

Mate,

OCD got the RenaultSport Lutecia cars....check your color. Maybe........... 👍 👍

LOL .. great.

Will do! I'll buy it anyway, no matter the color. Thanks for the head's up!

Okay, here is what I have ...

Lut Pink - in OCD
Lut White - 000
Clio White - 000

Let me know if you need/want these 👍

Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (yellow #22) Sent!

Exactky what appeared in my new updated OCD :lol:

Been looking for a Land rover range stormer concept myself for a while now but if you don't have a spare one then no biggie, will just class the Clio as a donation :)

One brand new 0/0/0 Range Stormer can be found in your inbox. Have fun with it 👍

OP updated.

Exactky what appeared in my new updated OCD :lol:

One brand new 0/0/0 Range Stormer can be found in your inbox. Have fun with it 👍

OP updated.

Thanks again for the stormer buddy, enjoy the Clio trophy 👍 Btw the Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (red #5) turned up in my OCD as well so if the other guy for some reason isn't able to send it then i'll send this one your way as well. 0/0/0 of course

CLIO Trophy Race Car #99 Pink 0/0/0 sent early this morning. I'll send the Blue #55 after reset.

That should be all of them, correct?

EDIT: Apparently the stupid Maintanence screwed me out of (3) sends today. Brutal. I feel bad for not sending as promised, I have been trying to log on repeatedly since 4 PM , and now it's almost 9:30 PM.

I know missing the send won't kill me, but Dayyyyyyuuuuummmmm. I NEVER miss send days.......

I guess that I better break out my Gold Card and Charge It All To Da Game..............:sly::sly::sly:

Last edited:
Yeah I also feel excluded by Sony....I still cannot login. Just because I didn't go online yesterday!

Anyway, Lutecia Trophy Race Car '00 (silver #3) sent! 👍

Will check as I get home later today :). Thank you all. No worries for missing a send (as far as I'm conserned), but I do understand your fowl mood. I will be in same mood, if I can't make my promised send today. Fingers crossed it works for you as soon as possible and for me later today.

Regards!

OP updated, another two received today.

So only both blue cars are still on the delivery truck :). Thank you all!!!

Hey mate,

My friend only sent Silver and Yellow atm right? Or did he also send the red one?

For almost the very first time, I am getting pissed with my friends at PD/Sony. Fix the Damn servers already. Jeez, it's been way too long already. Are you trying to simply destroy our trading schedules????????:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:👎

Outeke: red one (0/mileage/0) came from sammy369. Your friend's donation is not necessary. Thank you!!!

SWERV_GRIFFIN: it's not just servers ... all gameplay yesterday afternoon was working extremely slow for me. Loading of garage took even longer than usual (which is really long normally), so I'm with you on that one. They should get it done!!! Now!

Outeke: red one (0/mileage/0) came from sammy369. Your friend's donation is not necessary. Thank you!!!

SWERV_GRIFFIN: it's not just servers ... all gameplay yesterday afternoon was working extremely slow for me. Loading of garage took even longer than usual (which is really long normally), so I'm with you on that one. They should get it done!!! Now!

Sent 20 min prior to reset: Clio Trophy Race Car #55 Blue 0/0/0.

Hopefully that completes your collection.

Kudos to all the generosity by folks in this thread. Everyone deserves a round of applause.

mr. Monatsende: thanks for the head's up.

mr. SWERV_GRIFFIN: confirmed and received. Thank you a bunch. You're absoultely right. Everybody here deserves that round of applause! Regards!

OMG - I forgot to send FR. :eek:

FR sent, ready to fire your #55 Lutecia. Sorry for being late. :(

OMG - I forgot to send FR. :eek:

FR sent, ready to fire your #55 Lutecia. Sorry for being late. :(

If the FR isn't accepted in time, I also search for blue.
We don't want to waste a slot lol, right?

Cheers :cheers:

If the FR isn't accepted in time, I also search for blue.We don't want to waste a slot lol, right?

I have all colors of Lutecia Trophy Race Car and Clio Trophy Race Car in 0/0/0 condition on 2 accounts already linked to you . If you need any of them, please list color preferences and order that you want them. Free of charge, my Friend.:)

mr. Monatsende: just send it to Outeke, please :). I'll accept FR tomorrow afternoon. I'm not home ;).

I have all colors of Lutecia Trophy Race Car and Clio Trophy Race Car in 0/0/0 condition on 2 accounts already linked to you . If you need any of them, please list color preferences and order that you want them. Free of charge, my Friend.:)

Yeah they are on my main and send-sub accounts. And now slowly filling the colored replicas on Ouwtje. Lutecia, Clio and VW to name a few.
But I'll update my OP and whenever you have a unused slot, you can pick something. But no priority on mine, as I can just send them all from my main too 👍
Thanks for offering through!! 👍 👍

mr. Monatsende: just send it to Outeke, please :). I'll accept FR tomorrow afternoon. I'm not home ;).

Unless Monatsende got a schedule and want to send to somebody who actually needs it 👍

If the FR isn't accepted in time, I also search for blue.
We don't want to waste a slot lol, right?

Yeah they are on my main and send-sub accounts. And now slowly filling the colored replicas on Ouwtje. Lutecia, Clio and VW to name a few.
But I'll update my OP and whenever you have a unused slot, you can pick something. But no priority on mine, as I can just send them all from my main too 👍
Thanks for offering through!! 👍 👍

Unless Monatsende got a schedule and want to send to somebody who actually needs it 👍

Ähm,

I`m sending Lutecia blue #55 to Ouwtje now. Hope that solves the problem... :confused:

@ Outeke
You should open a thread for Lutecia/Clio/VW race cars _ Like trading for paints and stuff, donations welcome. I guess there are many unused slots that would make sense to use for it.

Ähm,

I`m sending Lutecia blue #55 to Ouwtje now. Hope that solves the problem... :confused:

@ Outeke
You should open a thread for Lutecia/Clio/VW race cars _ Like trading for paints and stuff, donations welcome. I guess there are many unused slots that would make sense to use for it.

Thank you very much!

Yeah I was already looking for a thread that hosted a list of all the colors..
I know it exists..just not where ahhaha and I don't wanna write them down from the main :lol: :lol:

Oh and the thread I already got.. here.
After updating I'll alter the OP..and get it going 👍

Got home very early this morning and accepted FR.

Outeke:

clio/lutecia list:

Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (black #33) --
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55) --
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (dark yellow #9) --
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (pink #99) --
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (red #5) --
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (silver #3) --
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (white #66) --
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (yellow #22) --

Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (black #33) --
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55) --
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (dark yellow #9) --
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (pink #99) --
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (red #5) --
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (silver #3) --
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (white #66) --
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (yellow #22) --

and the VW list:

Lupo Cup Car '00 (black #19)
Lupo Cup Car '00 (blue #23)
Lupo Cup Car '00 (green #8)
Lupo Cup Car '00 (orange #20)
Lupo Cup Car '00 (red #5)
Lupo Cup Car '00 (yellow #14)

Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (black #77)
Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (green #17)
Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (light blue #78)
Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (orange #54)
Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (red #63)
Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (yellow #24)

New Beetle Cup Car '00 (black #23)
New Beetle Cup Car '00 (blue #11)
New Beetle Cup Car '00 (bordeaux #15)
New Beetle Cup Car '00 (green #17)
New Beetle Cup Car '00 (red #2)
New Beetle Cup Car '00 (silver #21)
New Beetle Cup Car '00 (white #20)
New Beetle Cup Car '00 (yellow #18)

Yeah I took them all from Sharky's thread..
Including the Honda's, Toyota's and Subaru's

Oh and the mm-R Nissan cup cars :lol:

Back