CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 107

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 81 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GPR could you keep this open until i have my entry in, I'm just editing now, i can't decide a last few toning changes.

Last edited:

In The shade Of The Old Oak Tree

Didn't have any motivation to shoot anything today so i had a look through my old shots and found this. :yuck:

You picked the wrong smiley I guess. Should've been something like this here: :drool: or :eek: or this :D

@GPR could you keep this open until i have my entry in, I'm just editing now, i can't decide a last few toning changes.

I don't think you we're ever in danger of it closing before you had your shot done. Deadline is 20.00GMT on the 17th, so by my watch there's still just under 24hrs left. ;) correct me if I'm wrong.

man it's going to be a really tough poll to pick. :nervous:

GPR
I don't think you we're ever in danger of it closing before you had your shot done. Deadline is 20.00GMT on the 17th, so by my watch there's still just under 24hrs left. ;) correct me if I'm wrong.

man it's going to be a really tough poll to pick. :nervous:
Ohhh yeah:lol: i'm forgetting about daylights savings and everything to.

I re-uploaded my entry (and other pictures) to Flickr for anyone wondering why I edited my post but the picture didn't change. :)

Just under an hour to go and I'll be closing the comp. So if anyone's working on an entry still, you better get it in ASAP.

Tell me about it, it's going to be a long and difficult process I think. I'm sure there will be a handful of good shots that I won't be able to include. :nervous:

Ok pens and pencils down everyone. ;)

< COMPETITION CLOSED >

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back