CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 15

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 224 comments
  • 20,308 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
changed
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
​
Is it sad that when a wheel was mentioned I chose to do burnouts?
 
Brilliant shot, Nato_777!


Final Entry


 
Final Entry

lucernechapelbridgem.jpg

Full size: http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6034/lucernechapelbridged.jpg​
 
FINAL ENTRY

​

Click the picture for full size. This is my first entry in any competition here. Take it easy.
 
Last edited:
Final Entry
Atleast.. For now..


Click on the image to view full size.
​
 
Took a series of these photos for my daughter so its a bit "girly"

5508450979_5f8c44c9c9.jpg


Final Entry


Full Size
 
FINAL ENTRY
​
Is it sad that when a wheel was mentioned I chose to do burnouts?

Awesome - you should call it "Smoke and Mirrors"
 
Took a series of these photos for my daughter so its a bit "girly"

5508450979_5f8c44c9c9.jpg


Final Entry


Full Size

Wow that's the first time I have ever seen a hot pink car I have never seen that color in game it must be one of those rare ones.

My Niece would also love that color I will have to keep my eye out for it.
 
Final Entry




Just had to represent BMW x)
 
Wow that's the first time I have ever seen a hot pink car I have never seen that color in game it must be one of those rare ones.

My Niece would also love that color I will have to keep my eye out for it.

Standard colour for the LFA.
 
@ponga @atlop @kaede great shots by all of you three!
 
Wow that's the first time I have ever seen a hot pink car I have never seen that color in game it must be one of those rare ones.

My Niece would also love that color I will have to keep my eye out for it.

I think it's a standard colour in the showroom for the LFA
 
Changed entry later in thread
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

​
 
^sexy!
 
This week will have a nice mix of shots, from close shots. To even closer shots, which focus on different parts of a rim.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back