CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 23

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 145 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a few but after looking, they just aren't up to snuff, so I may not get to enter this one.

Final Entry

2rrp0cz.jpg

full size

Last edited:
I don't have much time this week for all the competitions so I will enter with the R32 I shot a little while ago, still one of my favorite pictures from the 'custom tracks'...

Final Entry for now...

has my vote

Let me predict the winning pic right now... it will be at Toscana, with either the sun or stars in view. If the sun is in view, it will have a warm filter. All right, this week's done. Next! lol

Let me predict the winning pic right now... it will be at Toscana, with either the sun or stars in view. If the sun is in view, it will have a warm filter. All right, this week's done. Next! lol

LOL
ill be honest
your probably right.
i took shots at Toscana & Eifel.
but IMO i like mt Toscana shot better

A really old shot I took at Toscana a few months ago. I still like the look of it.

Finale Entry

You really love this car, now do you :D
I thought of your week 22 drift-entry immediately...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5253046#post5253046

Lovely car, it really looks stunning!! 👍

LOL...Thanks for the comment :) I've definitely put some mileage on it recently, I think its just a very photogenic (and user-friendly) car for me personally.
Also tried not to fall into the Toscana catagory and see what I could get out of the Mt Aso scenery... bit risky seeing all the amazing Toscana sunsets and night shots :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back