closed

• Thread starter b18c5specR
  • 168 comments
What's the expiration date for that code, and is it NTSC? ill give two 1967 tickets for it

I guess you weren't interested in my original offer since you totally ignored it, just wondering

I guess you weren't interested in my original offer since you totally ignored it, just wondering
sorry, got several replies at the same time and didn't see it, is the teg 0 miles?

It is not, ucd miles. Sorry :/ and no interest in the '67 ticket?

I will add you this evening. I do have the following tickets if your interested in doing mutiple trades. I have more tickets coming in in the next couple days.

1996 BDay
1998 BDay
2001 BDay
2002 BDay
2004 BDay
2010 BDay
Level 21
WRC Rally Ticket
Historic Rally Ticket

Hi there,

I have Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03 0/0 and would like your Toyota au Cerumo Supra '01 (0 miles) as long as it's also zero switch? I'm available from the 18th onwards, LMK

ADDED -- If you're not interested in that zero Miler PM me as i have a few tickets ;) cheers

Last edited:
Hi there,

I have Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03 0/0 and would like your Toyota au Cerumo Supra '01 (0 miles) as long as it's also zero switch? I'm available from the 18th onwards, LMK

ADDED -- If you're not interested in that zero Miler PM me as i have a few tickets ;) cheers
We can do that trade on the 19th if you want.
Anybody want to trade right now or after reset tonight?

Can i trade with someone a '67 Ticket? I have many paint jobs, and cars for trade! Feel free to PM me, promann2.

We can do that trade on the 19th if you want.
Anybody want to trade right now or after reset tonight?

Sorry never looked and saw the reply, can do on Thurs 21st if that's ok? as i'm booked until then :)

what color 370?

yeah, put me down for 21st.

Sorry again dude, just checked my notepad and scheduled for 21st aswell (note to self, check first)

22nd definitely, i'm writing it down now if that's good with you?

Where shall i send car to? Where to receive from?

Thanks

Back