ClubSport F1 wheel being Recognized as DD Extreme

United States
United States
MadDEVIL06
I’ve noticed that the Fanatec ClubSport F1 wheel is recognized as a completely different wheel. Shouldn’t it be recognized as the “Podium F1” or Should it be the DD extreme? And if it’s not, does anyone know of any fixes to this Issue.

Thanks!

Okay, Is there a certain way I need to Map controls or is it Square on my ClubSport is Square on the DD Extreme?

In Gt7 you can choose your mapping, but the 3 encoders (center of the wheel) and the 2 upper sticks cannot be used with GT7. The two rotary buttons on each side of the wheel can be used, I use them for power mapping and brake balance..

In Gt7 you can choose your mapping, but the 3 encoders (center of the wheel) and the 2 upper sticks cannot be used with GT7. The two rotary buttons on each side of the wheel can be used, I use them for power mapping and brake balance..
Okay, Thank you for letting me know

I’ve noticed that the Fanatec ClubSport F1 wheel is recognized as a completely different wheel. Shouldn’t it be recognized as the “Podium F1” or Should it be the DD extreme? And if it’s not, does anyone know of any fixes to this Issue.

Thanks!
GT7 only recognizes the wheel bases and maps those to either the Podium, GT DD Pro or GT DD Extreme. It does not detect which wheel is put on that base nor have any support for additional button assignments for that wheel.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back