• 24 comments
Canada
Vancouver, BC
So I'm looking for the following things:

WRC Cars
'92, '08 Bday Tickets
GEAR!

Available to Trade:

Anything in my sig. I'm not *gulp* duping my trades so anything obviously under the cap is available including my tickets, gear, paints, and cars. I've got quite a few non-paintable cars too and for that please look at this thread:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=204800

Anything in red in that thread is gone because at that point I wasn't duping my trades.

Would be happy to trade 1 ticket for 1 ticket, 1 car for 1 car, 1 ticket for 1 car, 5 paints for 1 car/ticket, and a number of gear for 5 paints/1 car/1 ticket.

Trade Schedule:

15/6- Jvr-His 89 for Historic Rally-- Sent/Recieved
16/6- jvr- His 67 for my Classic Muscle-- Sent/Recieved
17/6- Competition Trade--Complete
18/6- Killerjaaaack- His gear for my Xanavi Hiroto-- Sent/Recieved
19/6- Revnne- His Ford Abu Dahbi for my Level 21- Sent/Recieved
20/6-garglmel- his 92 for my 400r-- Sent
21/6-marcos-tbd
22/6-marcos-tbd

Last edited:
Hi,
I've got a '89. Would trade it for your HRC ticket
let me know
Note.- according to mygranturismo.net you have a '67 already. Do you need more?

Yep I could do that.

I do have a 67 but its something a lot of people want so I like to have one to trade with and I'd like another to use to get the 20 million Ferrari with so I don't have to buy it.

Add me on psn- ICourtesyFlush

I can send it tomorrow night (in Vancouver so probably early morning your time?) if that works for you.

Great. I'll send FR later today
I've got a '67 too, if you are not interested in duping yours, I'll trade it for your Classic Muscle Car ticket

Sounds good. I'll trade that the next reset after our first trade.

Whats your psn just so I know who is adding me.

Yeah! my psn is jarranz. I can arrange two consecutive trades, but I would need to send the first ticket before next reset :-), so I'd need that we get friends around 2 hours before

jvr
Yeah! my psn is jarranz. I can arrange two consecutive trades, but I would need to send the first ticket before next reset :-), so I'd need that we get friends around 2 hours before

Ok i'll quickly add you right now before I head to work here.

How many gear items for the Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01?

I know I have a lot of the gear that you don't. Not sure if it is 50 though (that is the limit, correct?)

If you want to send 50 that'd be great with me. I think 50 is the limit on the gift box. I can send them on 17/6 if that works for you?

I would for sure level 21 for the ford. Im booked through the 18 now though so would the 19 work? I'll update the OP when. I get home tonight cause it's hard on the phone app.

Quick update.

I've just been informed by work I may be going out of town now and then from the 22nd on do once offers are filled to that date i'll have to stop accepting offers. Sorry if this causes any troubles.

hey im gonna be gone the 19th all through the next week, so my schedule kinda works with yours i guess, but i will be back on the twenty seventh, but i can send the car tomorrow if you want, and you can just send me the ticket when your schedule opens up, sound good?

original post updated and JVR I've put a recommendation in the reputation thread for you, great trader and very fast. Thanks.

18/6- Killerjaaaack- His gear for my Xanavi Hiroto-
19/6- Revnne- His Ford Abu Dahbi for my Level 21-

If you want, you can switch us because I am not sure I will be able to log onto PSN and do a FR before Sunday... So can you please FR me just in case? Also, I take it you saw my PM? I just got a load of more gear so I think I can get enough. If not, I will grind for helmets on Sunday.

Got your pm and sounds good Ill send your stuff.

Trading is now closed though. Thanks for offers everyone.

Back