- updated schedule -

• Thread starter gt5keith
  • 77 comments
I can send an 01 or any rally ticket for a dlc painted car. I have to send today but you can send at your next opening.

Last edited:
Yeah that's fine, I want the 2002 Autobacs Garaiya '02 with less then 10k miles. I'll get back to you on the color if that's ok with you?

Awesome, I have a mission! 👍

:lol: I had 2 but I decided a while ago that I didn't want anything in my garage with more then 10K on it, so both of them got the axe. One was my 400 and 500pp seasonal car and I haven't seen one come up in my ucd since.

:lol: I had 2 but I decided a while ago that I didn't want anything in my garage with more then 10K on it, so both of them got the axe. One was my 400 and 500pp seasonal car and I haven't seen one come up in my ucd since.

Just PM'ed you, I have it with 7700 miles. It's a prize car, so I'm gonna try and win it. If not I can get my hands on a 0/0/0 for ya! well 1/0/0 after i paint it!

wish I knew it was an IC silver prize car, I would have had another by now! either way, the deal stands, i may try to get it for myself so i can have one in 0/0/0 as well! 👍

wish I knew it was an IC silver prize car, I would have had another by now! either way, the deal stands, i may try to get it for myself so i can have one in 0/0/0 as well! 👍

oh you can change to any car! got til Feb 25th!! 2001 ticket is cool. I need to do my liscences anyways!

I'll stick with that because I am passively working on my 0/0/0 collection as well. plus I really enjoy that car, so having it in a dlc paint will only make it sweeter! I'm thinking polarized 01 with black 5 spoke stock rims.

EDIT: also 2001 sent!

Last edited:
Tickets recieved from flybynighter and napster!
Thanx guys! 👍

Schedule updated.

Birthday Tickets I need.
42 44 49 54 58 61 62 63 68 72 73 74 75 76 77 79 81 82 83 84 87 88 90 91 93 94 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10

I have 1974 and 1976. Would you trade for your 1995 and 2008? Please add me to your schedule if interested.

You gifted me a ticket before & I'd like to return the favor, so pick any ticket I have (see my thread or garage) and I'll send 2/17. I will plan for this date, but please understand if it changes a little as my wife is due 2/19 so that's kinda close...

Also, I'd like to set up a couple trades with you for some DLC painted cars for maybe 2/29 & 3/1 (again, see above as my send may be a little off though I'm hoping things will be OK by then ;)). You can let me know which tickets now or wait til closer if you'd prefer to work on others and let me fill in. I should have all birthday tickets by then (I only have 3 left to find - 1954, 1958, 1978). I'll let you know which car/color combos I would like when we get closer if that's OK.

I have 1974 and 1976. Would you trade for your 1995 and 2008? Please add me to your schedule if interested.

Sounds like a good deal! I'm waiting on 100paglie to confirm his dates. Is feb 27th and 28th ok? It could move up a couple days if I don't hear from him.

You gifted me a ticket before & I'd like to return the favor, so pick any ticket I have (see my thread or garage) and I'll send 2/17. I will plan for this date, but please understand if it changes a little as my wife is due 2/19 so that's kinda close...

Also, I'd like to set up a couple trades with you for some DLC painted cars for maybe 2/29 & 3/1 (again, see above as my send may be a little off though I'm hoping things will be OK by then ;)). You can let me know which tickets now or wait til closer if you'd prefer to work on others and let me fill in. I should have all birthday tickets by then (I only have 3 left to find - 1954, 1958, 1978). I'll let you know which car/color combos I would like when we get closer if that's OK.

Thanks buddy, a level 5 ticket would be cool(need to grind it out)!
And yes i will hold those 2 days for you. 👍

Sounds like a good deal! I'm waiting on 100paglie to confirm his dates. Is feb 27th and 28th ok? It could move up a couple days if I don't hear from him.

Sounds good.

In case you can move them up, I am free from the 25th onward.

Let me know which tickets you planned to trade with that Willy which you needed for other trades.

I will help you out :D

Let me know which tickets you planned to trade with that Willy which you needed for other trades.

I will help you out :D

That is super awesome, but I can't ask for 4 tickets. So I'm gonna offer 2 tickets that I have for there 1 ticket to all involved! 👍

Looks like you were supposed to receive a 95,96,98,and 99? I have those. I got 2 more trades to do and I could be able to help you out after that.

Looks like you were supposed to receive a 95,96,98,and 99? I have those. I got 2 more trades to do and I could be able to help you out after that.

Yea that will work! I see I have some Birthday Tickets you don't have, just name them or Level Tickets! I could send your DLC painted car on Feb 14th!

I can switch my 2/17 gift ticket to one of the ones he was supposed to send if you want and I'll send another freebie over either 2/19 or 2/22 (dependent upon when my wife delivers;)). Let me know if you need me to do any of that.

Since I want to promote the giveaway thread.... I will continue there.

I make sure you get 2 tickets and flybynighter can trade you the other 2.

Back