Collecting all colour X1s

10people ? i only see about 4 people saying it im not arguing about it il own up to once aswell when i guy said he wanted to trade me it was the first trade i ever did and i said ok he sent me the car but i had used my trade so i deleted him but since then ive never done that i always send the car and sometimes depending on feedback i send the car first

Oh really!? Then where's the GTR Academy you were meant to send me in return for the Silver X2010 I sent you!? You said you were just backing up your save and would send it in 1 min but instead you just deleted me from your PSN!

I have Cranberry Red X1 0 miles for trade.. which of your coloured X1 are 0 miles.. ?

I can trade in around 10 hours..

10people ? i only see about 4 people saying it im not arguing about it il own up to once aswell when i guy said he wanted to trade me it was the first trade i ever did and i said ok he sent me the car but i had used my trade so i deleted him but since then ive never done that i always send the car and sometimes depending on feedback i send the car first

Why would you delete him if you had used your trade slot? You should have sent him a message, apologized and sent him the car after the next reset. Deleting that person from your firends list screams cheat from the roof tops.

Glad it wasn't me.

btw 4 people is 4 to many

it was my first trade and it was a bugatti vayron and everyone is talking rubbish they just need to grow up

If I'm talking rubbish, where is the GTR Academy you were meant to send me after I sent you the Silver/Beige X2010 then?

you sia dwe could trade and you would add me but you never did so why would i send you something if you havent even added me just grow up

you sia dwe could trade and you would add me but you never did so why would i send you something if you havent even added me just grow up

BS Mate, if that was the case, why have I still got the messages on PSN!

Your full of it! and a Dirty Scammer!

Back