Colored Tourings/ LM/ 2001 tix wanted!!!!

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 58 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
would love to trade, but I have to wait till tomorrow's reset for the FTO slot. Can I PM you tomorrow to see if you still have interest?

Sure..... I also have that blue RX7. Pm me tomorrow anytime before reset.

Are you wanting to set up a trade for reset today?

I might have a trade set-up for the yellow FTO. I'll let you know when it's confirmed either way :D

updated OP.

Boshuter, I did end up trading for the yellow FTO, but would like to make a trade for the blue RX-7

done deal, would prefer the red FTO.
Does tomorrows reset work for you?
BTW, blue FTO is 0miles/1 change if that matters to you.

done deal, would prefer the red FTO.
Does tomorrows reset work for you?
BTW, blue FTO is 0miles/1 change if that matters to you.

Tomorrow is no good, I need to trade tonight or not for a few days...... going in hospital tomorrow for a minor surgery, not sure how long I'll be laid up.

bummer. hope the surgery goes well.
PM me your PSN, I'll send you the car over the course of the next couple of days. Tell me I can trust you, and I will.... just send the car whenever you get the chance, no rush at all, seriously, and I'll edit my OP and put the red FTO as pending.
Sound good sir?

bummer. hope the surgery goes well.
PM me your PSN, I'll send you the car over the course of the next couple of days. Tell me I can trust you, and I will.... just send the car whenever you get the chance, no rush at all, seriously, and I'll edit my OP and put the red FTO as pending.
Sound good sir?

That will work, I'm sure I'll be back in action at least by the weekend.

psn: bdboy54 I'll send and recieve in that account.

Thanks 👍

I have a some more of the ones you are looking for too.. will talk about it when I'm back.:)

Sent you a pm..... send that FR and I'll go ahead and send the red FTO tonight, no sense me wasting a slot.

Updated

FYI, boshuter is THE man, happy to trade with said sir any day. Thank you so much brotha!!!!!

if you still need the 2001 birthday tickets I have it available now trade for Subaru Imprezza super touring Silver, Black-(0miles)??

if you still need the 2001 birthday tickets I have it available now trade for Subaru Imprezza super touring Silver, Black-(0miles)??

I have black with 0miles0changes... car is going to boshuter after tomorrow's reset, but if you're still looking I will have one available after that. please shoot me a PM if you are interested!! Thank you sir!!

Do you need a Opera S2000 white 0miles?

no sir, but if you have a red/black or purple/black S2000 LM any miles I'd be glad to take it off your hands, for anything you want of course :D

I have an FGT in orange (0 miles) that i can send you right now.

What colors of the RX7 LM do you have with 0 miles?

Silver Subaru Impreza Super Touring on my UCD right now...not for long.

thank you sir, but I already have the silver. I would, however, be quite interested in a 0mile0chancge silver scooby touring.....

I have an orange FGT, or i have a altezza touring car with black mirrors... i am looking for the level 17 ticket as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back