Colored X1s, Furai, 787B, C9, Escudo, Panoz, Bentley, FGT, any premium car

• Thread starter TJ31
  • 38 comments
Yeah, I still want it. Switches on carbon is 20 or something like that (all not mine lol, i got it like that) and Escudo has 0 and it's on closed slot anyway, which i'm using to get colored X1s.

well then if you don't mind I trade the furai for escudo, that escudo has 0 miles too right?

My Furai has 0 miles n 0 switches too since I got it 2 days ago.

panoz esperante 0 mile

TJ check my available lot to see what woud you like

Iirc you have #6 X1 with 0 miles that i don't have yet, but the problem is panoz on closed slot now, so earliest i can trade is in 20 - 21 hours. But, i usually don't book any trades, just because sometimes i just don't have time to do all that stuff and even turn on PS3. Plus 2 more guys already asked for cars from that slot. So i guess we'll see tomorrow when and if i'll be online.

well then if you don't mind I trade the furai for escudo, that escudo has 0 miles too right?

My Furai has 0 miles n 0 switches too since I got it 2 days ago.
Yeah, it has 0 miles, but there's the same problem as i wrote above. That's why i prefer to trade when i'm online and not book any trades. >.<

Last edited:
Yeah, it has 0 miles, but there's the same problem as i wrote above. That's why i prefer to trade when i'm online and not book any trades. >.<

Ok then how about this, I'll send the Furai today n you can send that escudo when your trade slot reset?

If that Ok. LMK

Ok then how about this, I'll send the Furai today n you can send that escudo when your trade slot reset?

If that Ok. LMK

Thanks for the offer, but i would rather avoid any booking, just in case (if i won't be online tomorrow or for a few next days... won't be nice). =)

Iirc you have #6 X1 with 0 miles that i don't have yet, but the problem us panoz on closed slot now, so earliest i can trade is in 20 - 21 hours. But, i usually don't book any trades, just because sometimes i just don't have time to do all that stuff and even turn on PS3. Plus 2 more guys already asked for cars from that slot. So i guess we'll see tomorrow when and if i'll be online.

all right, will catch you while I can, does switch matters at all as long as you don't drive it?

Thanks for the offer, but i would rather avoid any booking, just in case (if i won't be online tomorrow or for a few next days... won't be nice). =)

Ok then, no Problem mate :)
I hope tomorrow we can have trade :)

I appreciated what you want :)

Cheers

all right, will catch you while I can, does switch matters at all as long as you don't drive it?

I doesn't matters for someone :) but I would like to collect it with low switches car :)
I can get one from UCD if I want to drive it :) it only my ego want to collect it with low switch as posibble mate :)
Ty

does switch matters at all as long as you don't drive it?
It seems that some people prefer not just 0 miles/0 upgrades cars, but 100% "clean" cars, no changes and no oil change.
Well, thier choice, but i don't really care about oil change or changes, since it's still a new undriven car.

Ok then, no Problem mate :)
I hope tomorrow we can have trade :)

I appreciated what you want :)

Cheers
We'll see it tomorrow or some other day. =)

It seems that some people prefer not just 0 miles/0 upgrades cars, but 100% "clean" cars, no changes and no oil change.
Well, thier choice, but i don't really care about oil change or changes, since it's still a new undriven car.

Yes TJ, that's right some people care about that some not :) it only a choice.

the most important they do that by trade it right not scamm it. if both people happy no problem at all :)

Ok TJ hope we can make trade :) thanks for your time
Ty

Back