Completed please delete

• Thread starter bmoe24x
  • 201 comments
Can we change the tickets I am sending? 2006 i can do but look in han's box, he owes me 1 more so pick one of those and i will try to find you another one you dont have. PS I am now duping the NASCAR so i can do that if youd like

How about 1969, 1986 and 2006.

Last edited:
@bmoe24x - you were supposed to send me a CTR2 '96 on the 8/11/11

I notice from your profile you were logged in here yesterday -

Is there a problem?

Last edited:
@bmoe24x - you were supposed to send me a CTR2 '96 on the 8/11/11

I notice from your profile you were logged in here yesterday -

Is there a problem?

I heard from someone else that he has internet problems. I'm not certain though as I've heard nothing from bmoe himself.

I heard from someone else that he has internet problems. I'm not certain though as I've heard nothing from bmoe himself.

It's possible I guess, he hasn't logged into here since the 9th, but he was logged into his PSN account a few hours ago.

Last edited:
It's possible I guess, he hasn't logged into here since the 9th, but he was logged into his PSN account a few hours ago.

Not to concern you guys, but I figured you may want to know whether other trades of his are still happening, and mine, for one, didn't happen either. I couldn't even send a FR, as his friends list was full. Sent him a PM about it last week, which he read, but he's never gotten back to me about it. I figured he wasn't up for the trade anymore, and simply moved on. Much easier to do, though, if you haven't sent anything yet. Maybe there are legit issues, and he'll get back to you guys eventually? Good luck!

can you slot mt down for thse 3 cars mate and let me know what you want for them

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '69 (Inverness Green)
Ford Mustang GT '05 (Black Clearcoat)
Ford Taurus SHO '98 (Vibrant White Clearcoat)

How about 1969, 1986 and 2006.

That's good for me, since he is didn't named a 2nd ticket, but I don't know how you guys are going to do the 3rd one (I only have 2 trades booked with bmoe24x, and am booked until December...).

So which 2 should I send to you bmoe24x?

Not to concern you guys, but I figured you may want to know whether other trades of his are still happening, and mine, for one, didn't happen either. I couldn't even send a FR, as his friends list was full. Sent him a PM about it last week, which he read, but he's never gotten back to me about it. I figured he wasn't up for the trade anymore, and simply moved on. Much easier to do, though, if you haven't sent anything yet. Maybe there are legit issues, and he'll get back to you guys eventually? Good luck!

That doesn't sound good :( 1 car and 1 ticket lost IF he doesn't show up :nervous:

Heh, I sent him a PM on the 10th which he hasn't read, but thats not surprising if he hasn't logged in since the 9th. To be fair although he logged into PSN yesterday it was for the first time in a good many days, and he hasn't logged in since. I did send him a message via PSN which I'm awaiting a reply. I figure that if he he ignores that and especially if he removes me from his Friends List then I figure he's welched on the deal for sure. Until then I'll keep an open mind. ;)

Well he logged in here yesterday and read my PM which he didn't reply to, but he did reply to my PSN message, which simply read "which color n what model", so I told him...

I guess we'll see what happens next...

Last edited:
Well he sent it to me this morning! If you have pending trades it might be worth chasing it up.

Cheers pal

He never failed me either, but since he didn't said what he wanted for the 1st of the 2 trades, I only sent yesterday the thing we agree for the 2nd trade, still waiting for the car, but if he sent you yours today, he probably will only send mine tomorrow.

Not really worried that he may not deliver, since I have done several trades with him in the past and all went well, but I'm kind of curious (or worried) with what have happened to him that forced him to leave suddenly without saying anything.

Not really worried that he may not deliver, since I have done several trades with him in the past and all went well, but I'm kind of curious (or worried) with what have happened to him that forced him to leave suddenly without saying anything.

I did ask him if there were any problems and he didn't reply, I think he's simply gotten bored and lost interest to be honest -

Well guys I apogize greatly for the inconvenience! My saves had gotten messed up and I couldn't find the flash drive I was using for my gt5 so everything was gone. I'm back now and would be happy to send anything that I received payment for but did not send back. PM or message on psn. Sorry and thank you! I will also be sure to send a free rare paint or two for the trouble

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back