**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
GT3 Practice room open

CLOSED

Last edited:
I kind of want to double dip between a league I'm partaking in Iracing and this lol. Am I allowed to confirm for race 2 and 3?
Your are posted as a Reserve driver, meaning your ability to race depends on how many primary drivers are absent from the grid. In this instance, I have 3 reserve drivers already confirmed to be available for this event, and you would be forth in line, meaning if there were 4 openings on the grid come race time the final spot would be yours. All you are confirming right now is that you could be available to race if needed. Primary drivers are guaranteed their spot in no priority order as long as they confirm attendance by deadline. For Reserve Drivers, grid priority for open spots is granted based on date and time their confirmation to be available was posted. Hope that helps.

Makes. Count me in as reserve for this Friday! (I still need to download the liveries lol). Am I using the same as the one from the Le Mans race?
Got you down as 4th reserve. Most likely not on the livery. Really depends who you are standing in for and would be issued the livery for the that team. Best thing to do is just download all the black number plate cars. Take a look and review the Reserve driver process thoroughly. It breaks down the whole process and just about every angle leading up to race time..including last minute call outs/no shows, and how that process works in regards to Reserves who have confirmed available.
Reserve Driver Process

Let me know if you have any further questions, and stay close to the thread and the "November Newsfeed" pm for updates on attendance and filling of grid spots.

Announcement
Open Primary Grid Spot

Vsfit/vsfit has retired from the series resulting in an opening on the primary drivers list. After this Announcement post, the first Reserve driver to reply will take the open grid spot and race for the number 99 Kelly-Moss R&R racing car. The livery link will be sent to you. Please only reply if you are committed and plan to race as many remaining events as possible.

*Drivers who were primary status, but were removed due to no report, or lack of attendance are not eligible for an open primary spot until at least 1 complete race event night is completed since being moved to Reserve status, or no other Reserve drivers want the open primary grid spot.*

The clock starts now
@Noob01_lmdead
@TomMang_68
@DesertPenguin
@N38824r
@WildOne1976
@oharagbr19
@LightningFox
@Roman_GT23
@SlvrOnyx
@Moby45

Announcement
Open Primary Grid Spot

Vsfit/vsfit has retired from the series resulting in an opening on the primary drivers list. After this Announcement post, the first Reserve driver to reply will take the open grid spot and race for the number 99 Kelly-Moss R&R racing car. The livery link will be sent to you. Please only reply if you are committed and plan to race as many remaining events as possible.

*Drivers who were primary status, but were removed due to no report, or lack of attendance are not eligible for an open primary spot until at least 1 complete race event night is completed since being moved to Reserve status, or no other Reserve drivers want the open primary grid spot.*

The clock starts now
@Noob01_lmdead
@TomMang_68
@DesertPenguin
@N38824r
@WildOne1976
@oharagbr19
@LightningFox
@Roman_GT23
@SlvrOnyx
@Moby45
Moby45 was the first Reserve driver to reply, and will now race as a primary driver in the No 99 Kelly-Moss R&R. Glad to have you.:cheers:

GT3 practice at Spa open
0475-4150-5929-2323-5396

Changed to practice Sunday Combos

Last edited:
Back