Complex String

Sorry to bring back such a old thread back. would anyone know the width of Complex strings ... as i am going to recreate the track and trying to make it as accurate as possible.

Thanks
Seems like 10m from what I can remember and have watched in videos :-/

-> The 60GB (aka. the 'chrome one') has an SD slot, I have one. I believe GT3 will work on the PS3 Slim...

complexstring.jpg
Good grief. Any clues as to the straight length?

Good grief. Any clues as to the straight length?
I'm guessing it's somewhere between the length of the Daytona SuperStretch and the front stretch of Fuji Speedway.

Everything was perfect about it and the license it was in the weather, layout even the RUF to w/ it

I was hoping to replicate this circuit using the new track editor, but the circuit length limit is annoyingly 10,000m, which isn't really enough to work with. I hope they update it to allow more track length.

Made a replica of it with the new course maker. It's not fully accurate or as big as the real track but very nostalgic nonetheless and hugely popular in online lobbies. It's available on my community page for any who want to try it :D
image.png

And on a side note, I've also made a rough replica of Brooklands including some of the inner oval roads and a representation of the Bruntingthorpe test track. Both not 100% accurate but very fun. Brooklands is surprisingly challenging too...

Bruntingthorpe :
image.png

Brooklands variation :
image.png

Made a replica of it with the new course maker. It's not fully accurate or as big as the real track but very nostalgic nonetheless and hugely popular in online lobbies. It's available on my community page for any who want to try it :DView attachment 454871

And on a side note, I've also made a rough replica of Brooklands including some of the inner oval roads and a representation of the Bruntingthorpe test track. Both not 100% accurate but very fun. Brooklands is surprisingly challenging too...

Bruntingthorpe :
View attachment 454876

Brooklands variation :
View attachment 454877
My friend already made a better version:D www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrF0c0wgVeM

Back