Countdown to GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperShouden
  • 2,268 comments
  • 275,567 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
kygt5countdown.jpg
 
Number one Peugeot 908 HDI FAP' 2010. Rendered on photoshop CS5, done my me. :)



Looks great! That had to take you forever though!
 
As much as I don't really like Button...


f1-fansite.com-12-1920.jpg


Senna-cpy.jpg
 
Wait a second. Don't most big games release on tuesday in america. Why is it wednesday?
 
Wait a second. Don't most big games release on tuesday in america. Why is it wednesday?

F12010 came out on Wednesday here too. Times are changin', I guess.
 
Looks great! That had to take you forever though!

The front of it took me at least 2 days. The back-angle of it took me at least 3 weeks. ;)
 
The front of it took me at least 2 days. The back-angle of it took me at least 3 weeks. ;)

Well you did a fantastic job on it!
 
Aston Martin DB1:
1948_Aston-Martin-DB1.jpg


Aston Martin DBR1 (Victory at LeMans '59)
Cma_043_1959_le-mans-victory-for-aston-martin-dbr-1-300.jpg
 
1435 minutes to midnight!

Less than 1 day for Portugal =D
 
Is that an oil painting? Anyone know where I can get a print of this?

Off topic but...

I am an artist...I can paint one for you, or I can paint any other car for that matter. I mostly have one pop art paintings...but I am getting into Hyper-Realism...so, I can pull it off. I am currently in the process of painting a red Audi R8 as a test subject for my first Hyper-Realist painting. I will send you a pic when i'm done in 2 days.
 
Mike2097, you might want to settle down on the smilies. I understand the excitment, just a friendly reminder.

28 hours left!

Is it really? I've truly lost count :boggled:
 
Im gonna go enjoy myself a steak around 11 at Denny's or something like that. Then off to get GT5, 👍 :cheers: :gtpflag:
 
It's 2pm here. I have today and all of tomorrow waiting and then it's officially released the next day. It's not fair.
 
Mike2097, you might want to settle down on the smilies. I understand the excitment, just a friendly reminder.



Is it really? I've truly lost count :boggled:

27 Hours left, now. :P
 
3726988949_cdf4c0fd71_o.jpg


Toyota Chaser JZX100 <3
 
Home stretch!!!

ebd53b56.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back