Crang's 0/0/0 trade thread (closed)

• Thread starter crang08
  • 397 comments
Hi, I have the *#54 Orange Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car '03* I'm up any day from 9AM to 13PM EDT, let me know if you want it.

sikbeta
Hi, I have the *#54 Orange Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car '03* I'm up any day from 9AM to 13PM EDT, let me know if you want it.

Is it 0/0/0 condition? I'm fully booked for a fair while for cars/tickets.

Would you be interested in paints or gears?

Yep, car is totally new, 0 switches, 0 miles/kms, 0 wins :D I need a lvl23 but I can wait... If you want I send the car and when you are free, you send me that ticket, I'll dupe anyways muahahaha :P

sikbeta
Yep, car is totally new, 0 switches, 0 miles/kms, 0 wins :D I need a lvl23 but I can wait... If you want I send the car and when you are free, you send me that ticket, I'll dupe anyways muahahaha :P

It's a pretty long wait bud booked till the 3rd at least

Last edited:
sikbeta
November 3th? that's... less than 2 weeks!!! XD no problem.

Yeah Booked till the 3rd so would send on the 4th. its a long time to wait if you needed ticket now! Lol

Hello,
I have two Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) 03

one is #54 and the other #63. I know you don't want to book too far in advance but if you are interested let me know. At the moment I do not have any long term plans so I am pretty much free to trade.

Let me know

Regards

genuino
Hello,
I have two Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) 03

one is #54 and the other #63. I know you don't want to book too far in advance but if you are interested let me know. At the moment I do not have any long term plans so I am pretty much free to trade.

Let me know

Regards

Look like I have already sorted the #54 but I could put you down for the #63 on the 5th?
If you want anything apart cars/tickets I can send whenever but if not the 5th is my next available date.

crang08
Look like I have already sorted the #54 but I could put you down for the #63 on the 5th?
If you want anything apart cars/tickets I can send whenever but if not the 5th is my next available date.

Nov. 5th is good for me. I will probably send it before then. I will let you know later on what I would like. :)

genuino
Nov. 5th is good for me. I will probably send it before then. I will let you know later on what I would like. :)

Ok bud not a problem. I'll put it as pending and let me know what to send in return :)

You have 2 psn Id's, is that the right one I put in my schedule?

Last edited:
crang08
Ok bud not a problem. I'll put it as pending and let me know what to send in return :)

You have 2 psn Id's, is that the right one I put in my schedule?

Actually the car will come from CeruleoF150 account. Depending on what I will ask from you, I will send FR from both accounts.

crang08
Thank you very much :)

Have you decided what you want me to send on the 5th?

Hello again,

I have finally decided what I would like.

Honda S2000LM car in red.

Thank you :)

Hello mate,

Good to see your having a grand re-opening tomorrow :)

Outeke
Hello mate,

Good to see your having a grand re-opening tomorrow :)

Hey bud, yes schedule is nearly clear so I'm ready for more! :)

I have a few you seek in your thread and will be updating this so I'm sure we can work out some more trades ;)

Hey bud, yes schedule is nearly clear so I'm ready for more! :)

I have a few you seek in your thread and will be updating this so I'm sure we can work out some more trades ;)

My C/T schedule goes till 15th or 16th if the latest offer gets accepted.

So lets see what you can offer....I really wanna get rid of some incomplete series....

Outeke
My C/T schedule goes till 15th or 16th if the latest offer gets accepted.

So lets see what you can offer....I really wanna get rid of some incomplete series....

Well off the top of my head mate I have At least 1 jenson you need (the blue) and I can complete Nissan mm, lupo cup and lupo gti cup bud :)

Put them as pending and we can sort details later mate if you want ;)

That's 3 sets complete without me even looking at my garage, can't be bad!

Well off the top of my head mate I have At least 1 jenson you need (the blue) and I can complete Nissan mm, lupo cup and lupo gti cup bud :)

Put them as pending and we can sort details later mate if you want ;)

That's 3 sets complete without me even looking at my garage, can't be bad!

Only bad thing is you asking for cars back :P ahahahaha

Schedule cleared ready to trade again.
(6/11)

Lots of new 0/0/0 cars added i have to offer 👍 :sly:

My Curious Yellow Cuda for your Dark Purple Mugen S2000

I can send the car your way on the 14th 👍 Let me know :) Thanks

Back