Crashing aiF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter bullet360
  • 5 comments
Why ello im a recent gt player and although i love gt5... Its just that the ferrarif2007 and f10' just dont cut it for the f1 experiance... Like many others im anticipating for the release of f12011 in september but i cant help but wonder... How is the ai? Do they actually crash on corners like what gt5's does... Or do they run perfect laps around the circuits until you crash... I find it kinda pointless buying f2010 if the new and improved game is coming out in a mere 3 months...

Well, considering that there hasn't been any gameplay footage released, none of us can say whether the AI will crash.

interludes
Well, considering that there hasn't been any gameplay footage released, none of us can say whether the AI will crash.

Hahah true.... Now i feel smart... How about f1 2010? Any ai crashes anywhere?

^^ Lots of crashing and spin-outs in 2010, depending more on what AI level you have the game set at

It's quite funny most of the time unless you get caught up in it :)

fissionproject
^^ Lots of crashing and spin-outs in 2010, depending more on what AI level you have the game set at

It's quite funny most of the time unless you get caught up in it :)

Thata what i absolutely love about gt5... Its so unpredictable... Now im looling even more forward to f12011... Thanks thats all i needed

Back