CRX (1.6 sir) impreza 22b or formula gran turismo

relaxcraft
Wanted honda CRX 1.6 sir not del sol or 1.5, impreza 22b, formula gran turismo. have the following cars available to swop depending on whats on offer, maybe also do a deal with multiple cars, paint or swop for a brand new car of your choice..

lexus is f racing concept, fully tuned-racing tires.. will work on german touring car race easily a winner.
shelby cobra 427 66 - standard or fully tuned
ferrari 512bb 76 - fully tuned
spoon spoon crz - fully tuned
lamborghini gallardo lp 560-4 08 - fully tuned
bmw 2002 turbo 73 - std
opera performance 350z 04 - std
mercury cougar xr-7 67 - std
pontiac tempest le mans gto 64 - std
jay leno tank car 03 904 bhp - std
caterham seven fireblade 02 - some tuning
ruf btr 86 special edition 911 - full tuned
ford mustang gt 05 - std
golf iv r32 03 - fully tuned
dome zero concept 78 - fully tuned
buick special 62 - std
ford mustang mach 1 71 - fully tuned
dodge challenger srt8 08 - std
mitsubishi lancer evo vi gsr t.m scp 99 < special edition - fully tuned

The 22B and CRX Si-R 1.6 both actually just showed up in my UCD. Bought the 22B but not the CRX because I know that gran turismo is stupid and if I fully build the engine it will barely push 300 BHP when in reality the D16 engines can push 450 WHP like nothing and that is pure disappointment.

I have a 22B I'd love to trade for that tuned Gallardo.

Should be available either tonight, or tomorrow at the latest.

The 22B and CRX Si-R 1.6 both actually just showed up in my UCD. Bought the 22B but not the CRX because I know that gran turismo is stupid and if I fully build the engine it will barely push 300 BHP when in reality the D16 engines can push 450 WHP like nothing and that is pure disappointment.

I heard that about the crx but I still want one for sentimental value if you can still buy it.. what are you interested in swopping for?

Back