Cryptomanic's Halloween Giveaway!! 99999Evolution Winner!!

Slayerslice
Can you tell me what color that is on that Viper? It really fits. Dodge is probably one of my favorite brands, primarily because I loved Test Drive 6 so much.

Test drive was fun, I will check tonight when I get home, it might be a premium viper color like viper red or something unless I painted it...can't remember;)

Can you tell me what color that is on that Viper? It really fits. Dodge is probably one of my favorite brands, primarily because I loved Test Drive 6 so much.

The color is Viper Very Orange:tup:
One day left, winner will be drawn tomorrow night!!EST

Count.jpg

#12 has been drawn!!!. 99999Evolution you are the winner. Please select your prize:tup:

Congrats Evo!:) Just got back from a school travel xD And I remembered that the giveaway was last yesterday xD

What? I didn`t win? Is there something odd here? :odd:
monkey-hillary.jpg

Just kidding. Congrats 99999999, I mean 99999, I mean Cygnux_. 👍

I think 999999 is on my GTP_Cryptomanic account. Weird thing is, the power is now out here:\ when it comes back I will send. Congratulations!!

cryptomanic
I think 999999 is on my GTP_Cryptomanic account. Weird thing is, the power is now out here:\ when it comes back I will send. Congratulations!!

Power is back but the cable and internet are out. I will try again tomorrow to send :(

Back