Cubes @ Ovals RESULTS POSTED - CONGRATS Peelster1 & Audiman2011

Can I enter Thursday, please Melon:tup:

Car colour Sunshine Yellow Red wheels, this was fun racing, last time:dopey::D:embarrassed:

Glad you can join this again John Wells.👍:)

I will be in the lounge now testing with the cube for lap times.
Would be helpful if I could get a couple of people to test drafting lap times. 👍

Cheers for the invite but I cannot make week days and I'm testing for the next few weeks on a Saturday.

Good luck with the series.

Fox :gtpflag:

Thanks Audiman2011 for helping me time for draft lap times. 👍

Laps are set to 7 laps per race.👍

20120825indy04%20copy.jpg

What on Earth prompted you to send me a visitor message about this? The only thing I can think of is that you spammed this to an awful lot of people. Should this be the case then I'd think moderator action would be called for.

For those who've spent limited time on ovals, there are some really good tips on the SNAIL Oval league thread here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8295966#post8295966

One big tip I have for everyone is to zoom in your map closer than you would normally. You don't really need it for the map purposes, as all the tracks are very simple, obviously. And it's very helpful to see where other cars are around you on track. 👍

I keep my map zoomed in pretty close all the time for this purpose, because I don't like using side view.
And so the map zoomed is very useful for those of us who don't have a 3 monitor surround set-up like OwensRacing jazzy cockpit. :)

20130317112925_20130316victorycube.jpg

@ jackargent : mmmm orange & green this time. My other favourite colour scheme. :lol: Like a catelope? ha ha

@ BobK - Off topic post much party pooper? LOL ;) J/K I think you may have been in a discussion about gt4, if not, not sure. Lots of people like friendly invites. ^^ I'll try to remember for future that you don't. :P

OOoh this is why I used the handy-dandy countdowns...

First of the cube events:
img.php

and

the next of the cubes events:
img.php

(these are in the OP too. 👍)

I'm not sure I can make it today.. Have been short on time since I started "working" (not really working but well it's from 8 -17 at least.) So I'll have to see tonight if I've got the time.

Any spots open for tonight? Only just noticed the thing on my profile. Thanks for inviting me 👍

Whats up WM! I was looking forward to this event, but I dont think I can make it. My girls moving back in today:D And I dont have a Cube either for tomorrow :ouch:

Can you add me from the account please. Ill send one when I get home if not. 👍

I'm going to go through the list in a little while and add FRs 👍

@ ryzno : :( You will be missed.
But congrats on good news... always nice to have pleasant IRL reason to miss racing. :):):)

Its still not looking likely I will make it, unless there is a qualification of some form, even still I don't have a cube,

@ TDZdave
You are allowed to arrive late for this, if necessary.
If you want to race, I do have one cube I can send today. 👍

Send FR to:
PSN: vcrc
PSN: wat3rm370n

(VCRC - race lounge / wat3rm370n is my acct where I can send a cube from)

@ m8h3r
Check soon, and perhaps if not someone has a spare.

Too bad some aren't going to be able to make it. I am though! By the way, I've decided to leave my car color at Beam Gray Pearl.

Peelster1 :D :D
Phouchg :( :(

The stock paints are not too bad.
I once saw in real life, a cube like this in this bright turquoise. And I remember it vividly because they were visitors of my neighbor, and I thought - wow, a lot of people came out of that little box. :lol:
(And they were all pretty young women wearing pony tails, with one young man... and I remembered thinking they got out of this little box like they were movie stars. :lol:)

Who was the person who mentioned last time that they were in a Cube and thought the walls of it were paper thin??

Back