Current OCD cars in 0/0/0 condition

Great .... tomorrow?
:ouch:

I have a trade schedule. You know what... screw it.
Yes I'll get the car to you tomorrow ASAP and I'll tell everyone on my schedule to hold off another day. It's not really fair of me to take your car without giving you one in return . :)

I have a trade schedule. You know what... screw it.
Yes I'll get the car to you tomorrow ASAP and I'll tell everyone on my schedule to hold off another day. It's not really fair of me to take your car without giving you one in return . :)

Thanks, the other guys will for sure understand ... I do!
๐Ÿ‘:)

Thanks, the other guys will for sure understand ... I do!
๐Ÿ‘:)

No problem man. Just sent a PM to the guy I'm set to trade with tomorrow.He seemed like a nice guy so I hope he will understand. :D Anyway, your XJ220 is waiting and I should be able to send it basically straight after the rest (4hrs 15 mins from now) . Thanks for your patience ! :D

No problem man. Just sent a PM to the guy I'm set to trade with tomorrow.He seemed like a nice guy so I hope he will understand. :D Anyway, your XJ220 is waiting and I should be able to send it basically straight after the rest (4hrs 15 mins from now) . Thanks for your patience ! :D

No problem ... thanks again.
๐Ÿ‘

Hi Cheese'

Not a big deal, you forget me, in your OP...
XKR Coupe '99 - Sapphire Metallic - ALFrance - 25th May

ALFrance
Hi Cheese'

Not a big deal, you forget me, in your OP...
XKR Coupe '99 - Sapphire Metallic - ALFrance - 25th May

Sorry man, was really busy yesterday. Will send the car ASAP, probably later today .

Back