Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,068 comments
Oh boy, she's gonna be really mad when/if Trump gets convicted in Florida and finds out Florida's also one of the least federally dependent states in the US.

Last edited:

New York, as is typical of Blue states, sends more money to Washington than Washington sends back to New York.

Red states ("governed" by the party of self-reliance) might want to figure out how to become self-supporting before they complain too loudly.

GPEXRyVXgAACkm2.jpeg

Not sure where the problem is here:
GPAxwEqbkAALhSs.jpeg

Besides, she has previous form:

Last edited:
When my kids were two and threw a fit like that I'd put them down for a nap. I don't think that'll work for her, though.

Last edited:
People who skipped schools, decades later, wonder how useless their education was,
They no need some stinkin school, library or education, they are too smart for society.

Then blames people who rely on education or school as being stupid....

Stupid is is stupid does...
But stupid doesn't know stupid...
And stupid somehow always want to speak and talk,
Stupid shall not be silenced...

Oh Boy, USA going down the drain if we continue this way.

Didn't realise Floyd George George Floyd was running as a presidential nominee. Good on him. 👍 ;)

Last edited:
If it weren't for false equivalences the coke snorting rightie wouldn't have any equivalences to speak of. Everything's a bad faith argument with these party faithful.
Didn't realise Floyd George was running as a presidential nominee. Good on him. 👍 ;)
"Floyd George knew my father"...

Last edited:
noem-dogs.jpg

I would simply not joke about killing others' dogs if they don't do what I want. Even if I hadn't included in my memoir a story about how I shot a dog that frustrated me.

noem-dogs.jpg

I would simply not joke about killing others' dogs if they don't do what I want. Even if I hadn't included in my memoir a story about how I shot a dog that frustrated me.
The last sentence looks like it's in a different font to me.

Screenshot_20240605-162642.png

I had to look it up for verification because I couldn't believe even Noem could be that stupid.

Meanwhile, what exactly is a "DEI" customer? I was under the impression it was an employment initiative (rhetorical question):

Screenshot_20240605-203454.png

Citation required for that last statement, I think.

Last edited:
I'm not religious, but even I've heard plenty of Christians hold the stance, "You don't have to agree with their lifestyle (sin), but you should still love them regardless."

Also pretty ******' rich whining about false gospel from the people who worship a false god.

Last edited:
Conservative is when you cry like a little bitch because Dolly Parton doesn't condemn homosexuality.
For people who like to say how much they don't care about celebrities opinions. They certainly do spend a lot of time complaining about them.

Someone should've told the Feudalist guys that when they read the gospels they're not supposed to identify with the Pharisees.

Back