Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,260 comments
I believe you are right. Other presidents before Lincoln had parents born in the American colonies, but not after the Declaration of Independence. It's kind of wild it took that long to get a second-generation American elected. Although, technically, residents of the colonies became America citizens when the country was formed. This would make Martin Van Buren the first since he was born to parents who became citizens and was born in the US.
Yeah, but were they really American?

Normal people saying normal things.

kilgore1.jpg
kilgore2.jpg
kilgore3.jpg
kilgore4.jpg

"Packed room"?

1) That's not exactly difficult to do when you're in a tiny conference room.

2) Even so, I count 10 empty chairs.

Everything that moron has said since the debate has to include migrants in some regard.

Hey Trump, what do you think of ice cream.
"I love ice cream, they say I love it more than anyone. But, it's terrible what's happening. These people are pouring into our country & taking our ice cream".

Two questions:

1) What does this mean?
2) Why are so many dogs barking?

natcon-kling.jpg

Everything that moron has said since the debate has to include migrants in some regard.

Hey Trump, what do you think of ice cream.
"I love ice cream, they say I love it more than anyone. But, it's terrible what's happening. These people are pouring into our country & taking our ice cream".
It's for the nativist parasites that make up the idiot base.

What is Presidents' Day for $500, Alex.

Also, is that same bitch convention Josh Hawley just admitted to wanting America to be a Christian Nationalist country?

As a government employee, I agree we need additional holidays. All the presidents should have their own days between June 1st through Sept 7th, preferably on Fridays and Mondays, with several being each day during the week of July 4th. And if you take away my holiday in June, I will be in the streets rioting.

Aren't all movie actors "fake". Like... isn't that literally the job?
He's never seen a movie with George Clooney, so he's a fake movie actor. This is immediately supported(?) by his next statement, where he says Clooney never made a great movie, meaning Clooney is a poor movie producer. I'm trying to connect the dots here but it doesn't look possible.

He's never seen a movie with George Clooney, so he's a fake movie actor. This is immediately supported(?) by his next statement, where he says Clooney never made a great movie, meaning Clooney is a poor movie producer. I'm trying to connect the dots here but it doesn't look possible.
It's true. Clooney in all his years, can't hold a candle to the man who only needs a mere 5 seconds to make a movie a success.
Guess Who
That little cameo took off like a rocket and the movie was a big success, and still is, especially around Christmas time. People call me whenever it is aired.

It's true. Clooney in all his years, can't hold a candle to the man who only needs a mere 5 seconds to make a movie a success.
Ooooh, was it Dan Aykroyd for Ghostbusters: Answer the Call?

snell.jpg

Confused Parks And Recreation GIF

I was going to say they all have round necks but I don't actually know what shape Stephen King's neck is.

Isn't complaining about “virtue signaling” just another form of virtue signaling?

Mostly yes.

If a company/brand/individual suggests you do things or donate to a cause to "make things right" while they continue to profit off "making things measurably worse" then I understand the sentiment.

Unless I missed something, the clip I saw of the "Hawk Tuah" girl comment on Trump was literally a response to the question, "Would you do that to him?" and she said, "No".

She never said she wouldn't vote for him, although, the place her meme was born from took place during a Pride parade.

*But it is hilarious how upset usual conservative talking heads got over it.

Last edited:
Back