Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,535 comments

Since it was deleted, screencapped it:
4CMXEyFl.jpg

Last edited:
Clay saying openly racist hatred, Mark Robinson calling himself a "Black Nazi".

At this rate, the October Surprise is just going to be Republicans putting the hoods on.
Shocked Eddie Murphy GIF

Last edited:
Judging by Tucker's typically bemused reaction shot you can't con a conner (excuse the pun). How do you wake someone who's pretending to be asleep? Aren't they already awake?

Last edited:
Judging by Tucker's typically bemused reaction shot you can't con a conner (excuse the pun). How do you wake someone who's pretending to be asleep? Aren't they already awake?

Crazy person behaving trump**** crazy shouts "I'm not crazy". This stuff is golden!

fake-hurricane.jpg

I remember bitchfits about how media coverage of Michael wasn't sufficient to stimulate charitable donations and now Helene coverage is...fake?

So that means Florida isn't going to demand emergency relief money and try to sponge money off insurance companies, right? Right?

Turd is taking this climate denial thing to a level nobody has ever seen. concertinas tiny hands in and out

Last edited:
The hurricane did pop up out of nowhere. Still, these idiots don't understand that it formed from the Central American gyre off the coast of Honduras instead of the traditional tropical wave coming out of West Africa. Helene underwent rapid intensification, too. It wasn't even a hurricane until three days ago and only intensified yesterday. Yesterday morning, it was a Cat 2, and by yesterday afternoon, it was a Cat 4. It took only around eight hours to intensify. So meteorologically speaking, yes, it did kind of just showed up on radar.

Even though Helene is incredibly destructive and deadly, it's also a really fascinating hurricane. It has many similarities to Michael in 2018 and Idalia last August.

TB
My car battery died last Friday then I had to stay home sick on Wednesday after Covid and flu shots.

Has about as much to do with each other as their idiotic idea.
Their smooth brains can't process multiple things happening concurrently.

Latest Posts

Back