Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.48 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,494 comments
DW 30K
END

Explode Blow Up GIF by reactionseditor

Today's 3 star DW ticket showed me nothing but coins and cars...and gave me the smallest of the coin piles. 5k. Of course. At this point all you can do is laugh. It's just such terrible terrible game design.

DW 4* -> 30k, again, I feared I'll obtain the Pagani invite that was on the wheel just next the stack of coins...

I have no evidence, but I swear I get more parts and invitations than I've ever gotten before. Got a 5* today and was happy; got an invite and I was sad.

View attachment 1365429

I already have it but a very nice win from a 4 star daily workout. :D
1% chance ! To get a class C car, not to get THE Veneno, class C cars are valued between 500,000 Cr. and 3,640,000 Cr

There are ~149* cars in that value range, the Veneno being the max. *(A bit less as there can only be cars from brand central)

The odds to get a Veneno from a 4* are infinitesimal

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Last edited:
got another 3 star DW ticket today. I did not win a Lambo. I actually can't remember what I did win lol...but it was not a Lambo.
You can win a car up to 450k Cr. with a 3* so there are 3 or 4 Lambos you could win.

But you'd need a bit of chance, and viewing your DW ticket backlog... I doubt you'll ever achieve that 🤣

A ******* "6 star (engine)" ticket for my DW today. You finally get something other than a 3 or 4 star ticket and it's a ******* useless engine ticket. It would be more accurate to call it the "Daily Workout Dissappointment" rather than "reward." It only feels like a reward once or twice every 10 days or so. Excellent game design Kaz - make the most dedicated members of your audience feel frustrated and dissappointed 90% of the times they start the game up.

make the most dedicated members of your audience feel frustrated and dissappointed 90% of the times they start the game up.
I'd say "each time they close the game" as I open the tickets before closing the game (or maybe I close the game after because most of the time it is a frustrating experience).

[Edit] DW 4* -> Nissan GT-R Gr.B Rally Car, worth 450k, sold 134k. Not a Veneno but better than usual 💩

Last edited:
Ooooo nice. Two camshafts, an ecu, an engine and a Lamborghini invite. I got the GT-R Safety Car shaft. I should make a song:

“The Safety Shaft”

Last edited:
Back