Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,714 comments
Got a 4 star ticket and saw I had another one unopened. Turned out both had a Porsche invitation...

Of course I got 10k and 5k coins instead. Thank you very much, PD.
Kaz is watching you play :
Classic Film Tease GIF

Yesterday : Bore S for Mazda3 '19 (worth 30k) 💩
DW 4* -> Ferrari invite, again 😑

Last edited:
This was the best week in the last four for me thanks to the GTWS in Montreal:

Igor's win in the MC --> 1 million credits
VGC MC --> Bugatti Chiron '16 saving 3 million credits
VGC NC --> Audi R18 '16 saving 1 million credits
DW 4* --> 10k
DW 4* --> Lambo Invite - will reroll after the next update
DW 4* --> Nitrous 458 Gr.4 100k
DW 6* --> Peugeot VGT '17 saving 1 million credits
DW 4* --> Rods Audi TTS '09 15k
DW 3* --> 10k
WC --> 100k / 200k / 500k
DW 3* --> 5k

:cheers:

Just open the two gifted 6* tickets today and my surprise the one with the Subaru VGT was quite worthy since i sell one million " crap " for 714 K !!!!.
The other one brought one million clear wich i save it for later since i was very close to 100 millions ( 99.800 plus).

Hopefully those two tickets save the last disastrous weeks.

The bonus 6* ticket gave me a Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10 😍 not sold yet because the price is very low ATM

The bonus 6* car ticket gave me a Jaguar VGT SV 💩 sold for around 500k, so there's that

No DM ticket yet, not had time for enough mileage today... long day.

[Edit]a "nice" 3* as a reward for my efforts, with a "wonderful" Racing exhaust for Jaguar F-type R '14 worth 10,5k 💩 💩 💩

Last edited:
Α day after yesterday i saw the smallest prize in GT7 roulette of despair 1k!!!! but unfortunately i missed it... i got 5k!!!!
rich comedy central GIF by Broad City

No exact data to report, let's just say it's been a slower than usual the last couple of weeks. Typically I'm getting the lowest value or least desirable reward available. I had a streak a while back where I was hitting all the top prizes so I ain't mad but I'm ready for a crumb.

There are much worse 3*, a lot of them even 😅
For sure.....I usually only post in this thread when I get something that is out of the ordinary impressive. Still waiting on a 3-star to cough up 1 million credits. I did actually have a 4-star do that once I think, definitely 500K out of 4-star a couple of times.

DW 4 star --> 30K

Lately, the roulette wheel hasn't even been bothering to punk me by showing me big piles of gold bars I'm not going to win. It's just a bunch of random stuff and small piles of coins on the wheel anymore...

Back