Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,896 comments
Nothing.

I got home very late yesterday and mid-race @ Sardegna the server update notice went up. I only had less than 10 minutes before the server shut down.

Another car in today's 4 star:

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231014023130.jpg

Have 2, sold this one for 18,880 Credits. 🙂

Sunday tickets day .
IMG_20231015_074617181_HDR.jpg

After taking my LM55 at la sarthe for an easy heavy rain run ,got my daily ticket and open them all.
3* 5k and a car !!! The latest morizo one .
4* Porsche invitation that i had more than two months to receive any of them .
30k , one nissan Z23 performance, one " crap " for bmw safety car and the heavy amount of 10k ,😂
Could be worst ?
Of course it could but that not means that is a good day for 7 tickets.
At least it might start to give some invitations to duplicate some cars since i have all the cars now and 75 millions to use .

Last edited:
What is the easiest / quickest way to get 4 or 5 stars ?
I'm fed up waiting for a Bugatti invite to complete Menu.
Hope they don't do anything similar in the future.

What is the easiest / quickest way to get 4 or 5 stars ?
I'm fed up waiting for a Bugatti invite to complete Menu.
Hope they don't do anything similar in the future.
To get mostly 4 star (and sometimes 3-5-6 star) you need to be at collector level 50, from there it is really just luck.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit.

Speaking of which, got a 3 star yesterday and the lowest 3 star Credits reward as possible...

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231017023736.jpg

:banghead: :lol:

Last edited:
Until today, I had no idea that it was possible to get a $3.6 million car from a 4 star ticket.

It probably drives like crap. :lol:

Don't say that , others was waiting for the damn invitation to get one , second you can sell it if you have it ( but i guess you don't have it ) and third a crappy experience isn't bad from time to time 😂 .
The most expensive car you can win is the Aston Valkyrie that cost 4 millions but you need Gastone luck to get it , you're not far from him by the way 😂 .

I got a 6* ticket and it delivered a TS030 Hybrid '12, worth 1M Cr. I nearly bought this recently too, so I'm glad I didn't now.

Grateful for an end to an epic run of ludicrously crap tickets.

Last edited:
Back