Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,929 comments
Opened 6 tickets today:

2x 3* gave 5k/5k
3x 4* gave 10k/10k/Audi R8 engine
5* ticket gave me a Suzuki VGT Gr.3

Already have the car but I guess I keep it, looks quite nice in black and I guess you don't get much for selling it anyway.

Am I the only one that gets disappointed with getting 500K from a 6* ticket stuff which is what I got today for my DW. :(
1703506647026.png

Christmas ticket: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Ital Design road car (sold for Cr. 580.xxx)

Marathon ticket: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Cr. 500.000

Connexion ticket: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Bugatti invitation (nice but no thanks)

I was quite surprised when I saw the 6* car ticket 'cause I thought that only those who played GT Sport would get it. Gave me an Alpine VGT. Not bad!

DM ticket gave me a Toyota VGT Gr.3 which I already have and immediately sold for 230k.

DW 5* brought a BRZ drift machine worth 400k, better than the recent crap. Sold id for a meager 110k though... PD's logic when selling VS buying...

Game can be nice , just before leaving for a small trip to thé Alp ,Esther my daughter (10y) start on her own account first ticket grant her a Bugatti Veyron.
I can tell you she was laughing at me having most of the time the smallest amount of money .
So she own 2 car a smallest japanese car and a veyron she used to smashed ai on speedway putting two lap to all ai and had direct lvl 9 collector .
And she had that big smile and star in the eye.
So well i can keep having crap 5k reward if Esther get what seem incredible for her ✌️😉.

I got a 6* ticket for getting the Master S-license, and it gave me an Alpine VGT.

Not that bad, except for the fact that my 'GT Sport' gift ticket from a few days ago just gave me an Alpine VGT :ouch:

Oh, and it's only worth 448,000 Cr. as a trade-in too :(

Final five star ticket of the daily login campaign gave me a bugatti invitation. Exited the game before confirming the prize but ticket expires on the 22nd Jan so hopefully update comes before then

5* from login ......100k
5* from daily.......a crap part for 41k that might never use it

Even a medium price car would worth more if i sell it and the crap continues unstoppable.

Damn , every time i see posts like @FatPhil above i feel cursed 😵‍💫 , only two times in 8 plus months i won something valuable.
An Enzo at early stages and a invitation Bugatti before one month ago .

Last edited:
Back