Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,109 comments
hahaha just imagine you get that invite and the game glitches out and you restart it only to discover the invite has disappeared...

hahaha just imagine you get that invite and the game glitches out and you restart it only to discover the invite has disappeared...
angry greys anatomy GIF

Fortunately it didn't and I finally got the Veyron 16.4...

That said, according to Morissette Theory, I may die tomorrow.

Last edited:
DW 3 star --> 10K

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. This game is like being in love with a narcissist. It keeps on doing things that make you feel bad and you just keep going back for more.

Six star gave me one million credits. Yesterday I got a useless invite.
Yes but today you get cash and not a worthless VGT that cost about half if you sell it .
As about invitations am looking for two but .........

I think that tickets are little better after the update, at least aren't at the same place ,top left, leaving hope alive for couple of seconds 😂

Last edited:
DW 6 star --> Genesis VGT which I sold for 562K credits. By GT7 standards a very good day.

By sane standards though, a virtual drop in the bucket. I still need to grind up another 5 million credits to buy that sweet Ferrari that just dropped in the Legends Dealership.

Last edited:
Another ticket day today ( Sunday ) and another.......one bites the dust.

IMG_20240211_002318634.jpg

6* for the top crap ticket ( perhaps that's why the 6 stars ) gave a beautiful yellow set of ...... ceramic brakes 😱

That beautiful set attract and a second one from a 4* ticket and i make them two 😱 .
The other two of them from the 4* galaxy was even more generous and they pull out 10&30k to make the cash flow .
Needed to wipe the tears from joy to proceed and open the next two4* that they pull out 2 engines accordingly, a 458 Ferrari and from Audi Pikes peak.

The one and only 3* did the best he could and shaw me the money with 100k .

PD must cut that crap " parts " and " engine " tickets since they are everywhere now .
Its better to keep one and only ticket , no stars, no " bull " 🐂 ,💩 with Halloween costumes.

Want to take me to......Funky town .

Could be worst ?of course could be if instead of two engines was a shaft and a sport suspension .
Could be close to the suicide limit 🤣

Ticket opening day here as well. With the acquisition of that Bugatti invite, which spun up after the weight reduction for the '13 Veyron dropped, I polished off the last 4 of the extra menus I still had open. Overall, not nearly as lucrative as earlier ticket opening extravaganzas I've had and, cost my credit account much more than the roulette's gave.

Date OpenedDate AcquiredStarSourceRewardValue (New)NotesValue (Used)dateDiff
Section Cnt162/11/20241/28/20244MarathonGenesis G70 3.3T AWD P.Package '22¥56,500New¥17,0802/11/202430.2%
Marathons112/11/20241/29/20244Menu 50Stroke Up S¥32,000
Section Avg4.32/11/20241/29/20244MarathonNitrous System¥100,000
2/11/20241/30/20244Marathon¥10,000¥10,000
2/11/20241/31/20243Marathon¥100,000¥100,000
2/11/20242/4/20244Marathon¥10,000¥10,000
2/11/20242/4/20246Weekly Challenge 1Weight Reduction Stage 5¥500,000parts
2/4/20242/4/2024Weekly Challenge 3¥200,000¥200,000
2/11/20242/4/20245Weekly Challenge 5Bugatti Invite¥2,000,000
2/11/20242/5/20244MarathonRacing Crank Shaft¥15,000
2/11/20242/6/20244Marathon¥10,000¥10,000
2/11/20242/7/20244Marathon¥30,000¥30,000
2/11/20242/8/20245Marathon¥100,000¥100,000
2/11/20242/8/20246Extra Menu 34Alpine Alpine VGT Race¥1,000,000duplicate-sold¥473,4902/11/202447.3%
Section ValueNew¥ 4,183,5002/11/20242/10/20243Marathon¥10,000¥10,000
Section ValueUsed¥490,5702/11/20242/11/20244Marathon¥10,000¥10,000

Three of the four extra menu tickets completed today are, for all practical purposes, useless, valueless engine tickets so... Perhaps I'll drive whichever car they're for far enough to need a new engine. Not into "swapping" engines. Those will get opened next time. Probably another 2 weeks or so.

Too much weather for me to do eight laps most times I do it with the group c jaguar. I was awarded an A45 road car which I sold as I have all the cars.

Yesterday : DW 3* -> Subaru BRZ S '15 (30k) 4th Sub BRZ since 27/12... :rolleyes:
Today DW 4* -> High lift camshaft for Alfa Giulia, worth 5.8k 💩 💩 💩

Last edited:
Another ticket day today ( Sunday ) and another.......one bites the dust.

View attachment 1327081

6* for the top crap ticket ( perhaps that's why the 6 stars ) gave a beautiful yellow set of ...... ceramic brakes 😱

That beautiful set attract and a second one from a 4* ticket and i make them two 😱 .
The other two of them from the 4* galaxy was even more generous and they pull out 10&30k to make the cash flow .
Needed to wipe the tears from joy to proceed and open the next two4* that they pull out 2 engines accordingly, a 458 Ferrari and from Audi Pikes peak.

The one and only 3* did the best he could and shaw me the money with 100k .

PD must cut that crap " parts " and " engine " tickets since they are everywhere now .
Its better to keep one and only ticket , no stars, no " bull " 🐂 ,💩 with Halloween costumes.

Want to take me to......Funky town .

Could be worst ?of course could be if instead of two engines was a shaft and a sport suspension .
Could be close to the suicide limit 🤣
Confused Brandon Scott Jones GIF by CBS

Why are you doing this mate??
PD is ruined the wheel of despair!!!
And i can't wait a moment to open those wonderfull prizes!!!!

DW 4 star --> bore up for a Volkswagon worth 33K apparently. grrrrrrrrr......

I'm trying to scrape together the funds for the Ferrari that's currently in Haggerty's. It's 8.5 million credits. I've been grinding Sardegna hard all week and have 5.9 million in the bank...but every day I think "maybe I'll get a little help from the DW ticket today." But no...every day it's something that not only isn't helpful, but it's actually like a cruel joke instead. Really, even winning a couple million credits would only be somewhat helpful. I'd still have to run a bunch of grind races to get the rest. The cars are just too expensive relative to the means by which you can acquire credits in the game...

(yeah I know..."you don't have to have ALLLLLL the cars you know." True...but even just wanting a few of the big ones is a grind to acquire. I mean there's about 200 million credits worth of legend cars that are over 10 million each. I've put 270 hours into the game and so far I've managed to acquire one of them - The Barker last week for 13million. Maybe in GT8 they can add the tracks to the economy too. 50 million credits to unlock Nurgurgring. "Well you don't have to have ALLLLLL the tracks you know.")

Last edited:
@ZevZoq if you want, my advice is this one :
Stop calculating ,hours , credits,races etc.etc.
Buy None car from dealership, only if you need some .
Let the expensive cars from LCD to pass by, buy the cheap ones and those you need for a reason, such as filling a menu or needed for a race.
The Ferrari you're talking about isn't for any use ( as many like it in the game ) and you don't needed for any reason except for collection .

Make a short term plan , like , ill play two griding races per day this week , i ll do the weekly challenges every Tuesday and if ...... I'll do and the if.
Waiting from tickets help for credits is utopia , your 15 years old daughter ( for example ) he will finish high school, study at the university, get married and have children and you will still mising cars to buy waiting from the tickets.

Stop worrying and enjoy it from where you are, the rest are only ruin your phycology, nothing more .

(yeah I know..."you don't have to have ALLLLLL the cars you know." True...but even just wanting a few of the big ones is a grind to acquire.)
Naaaa you don't need credits because you can "finish" the game without spending that much, so everything is perfect, stop whining you little nasty player, and go back to the mine 😁

(or use a rubberband and never have to grind ever again, except for fun when you want to)

Last edited:
@ZevZoq if you want, my advice is this one :
Stop calculating ,hours , credits,races etc.etc.
Buy None car from dealership, only if you need some .
Let the expensive cars from LCD to pass by, buy the cheap ones and those you need for a reason, such as filling a menu or needed for a race.
The Ferrari you're talking about isn't for any use ( as many like it in the game ) and you don't needed for any reason except for collection .

Make a short term plan , like , ill play two griding races per day this week , i ll do the weekly challenges every Tuesday and if ...... I'll do and the if.
Waiting from tickets help for credits is utopia , your 15 years old daughter ( for example ) he will finish high school, study at the university, get married and have children and you will still mising cars to buy waiting from the tickets.

Stop worrying and enjoy it from where you are, the rest are only ruin your phycology, nothing more .
oh yeah I know. I'm not worried about game stuff. I have most things done anyway...just a few car menus really and the prizes are 6 star engine roulettes so big whoop lol. I'm just buying the cars I want to buy...focused on the LCD. The ones in the regular dealer can wait. I have about 280 cars now. Eventually there will just be the 20 mil cars to go (plus invites of course :rolleyes:) which I'll knock off one by one. I'm averaging 2 or 3 grind races per day lately.

This is just an academic discussion mostly. I just can't believe the game is built this way...I assume there's some sort of explanation - a combination of trying to create a sense of scarcity/collectability for the cars, propelling mtx sales, creating game longevity - but it seems to me a lot of it just comes down to bad design.

Last edited:
I assume there's some sort of explanation - a combination of trying to create a sense of scarcity/collectability for the cars, propelling mtx sales, creating game longevity - but it seems to me a lot of it just comes down to bad design.
From player perspective, 200% !

Yeah, but $200 for one car is lunacy. That's just not a sensible price if they are looking to maximize mtx sales.
The MTX sales don't have target people like me and you .
They target people that 20, 200 or 2000 $ have not a difference for them.
They really don't want yours or mine 20 euros ( not that am willing to pay anyway ) they want the high cash people and their kids , kids that have and afford to have the latest I phone, the latest technology gadgets, expensive outfits and all that stuff .
And trust me ,they are many of them but we're not moving in the same " path " to recognise them and the chances to meet someone is almost zero to none.

Its all about money , period.

The MTX sales don't have target people like me and you .
They target people that 20, 200 or 2000 $ have not a difference for them.
They really don't want yours or mine 20 euros ( not that am willing to pay anyway ) they want the high cash people and their kids , kids that have and afford to have the latest I phone, the latest technology gadgets, expensive outfits and all that stuff .
And trust me ,they are many of them but we're not moving in the same " path " to recognise them and the chances to meet someone is almost zero to none.

Its all about money , period.
Sure, perhaps. I'm not saying you're wrong. What I'm saying is they are doing it wrong. If they want to make money with mtx, instead of making a game 50% of players stop playing after 3 weeks, a bunch more play but get pissed off a lot of the time and 3% of players with lots of money buy mtx for they would make a lot more if they made a game that kept 70% of players happily playing and price the mtx at a level that 20% of players might consider spending. They'd make more, and have way more happy fans in general. Maybe they'd get a little better than a 2.4 user score on Metacritic! lol. I really think they'd get a ton more money selling cars at $20 per car to a larger group than they are at $200 per car. As I said before, selling mtx is part of the equation for sure - but even in that light, in the end it's bad game design.

Last edited:
Back