Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,923 comments
I sold my Veyron that I received the other day with my 4-star ticket, I decided that I did not need it atm. I got about 70k credits for it.

Last edited:
Today I had my nephew try the PSVR2 and GT7, and together with my son, they played some races, both on tarmac and dirt. In the end they got a 3*, which brought 10k...

Sunday , tickets day .
At first look seems promising.
IMG_20240825_075747544.jpg

But the truth is that end up with another crappy week.

4*
Ceramic brakes
Ecu worth 6k
30k X2
Bmw i3

6*
A Porsche living legend that worth 395k 🤣 which is a doom from 6* ticket as was all week considering that total amount of credits is less than 500k which is the least amount of 6* ticket.

What the hell , i use to it .
Only two invitations as a content in general .

Sunday , tickets day .
At first look seems promising.
View attachment 1383876

But the truth is that end up with another crappy week.

4*
Ceramic brakes
Ecu worth 6k
30k X2
Bmw i3

6*
A Porsche living legend that worth 395k 🤣 which is a doom from 6* ticket as was all week considering that total amount of credits is less than 500k which is the least amount of 6* ticket.

What the hell , i use to it .
Only two invitations as a content in general .
That's PD logic for you, crazy stuff. The tuning parts are the worst rewards you can get.

Weekly Tickets and I FINALLY got the Bugatti Invitation after 259 days! :eek:

DW 4* --> 30k
DW 4* --> Bugatti Invitation 👍
DW 4* --> Engine MR2 worth 135k
DW 3* --> 10k
DW 3* --> 5k
DW 3* --> 10k
DW 4* --> FCC Alfa Romeo worth 6.3k
WC --> 100k / 200k / 500k
Bugatti Menu Book 6* Engine --> RS Rampage worth 250k

:cheers:

Well, earned 500k credits using a 6-star ticket this morning, I forgot to mention about it. Wbu guys, what'd you earn?

Last edited:
I think im getting a raw deal after winning all the weekly races I go to the roulette wheel for the daily reward of 26 miles or so and end up with maybe 10k. It feels like they don’t want you to have to much money

DW 4 star ---> Citroen Invite!

And with that, at the 9 month point of my GT7 odyssey, I have acquired all of the invitation cars. I also have all the UCD cars, and I think I have all the LCD cars although I may still have one more 20M car to get. So, I'm really essentially done with the "fake scarcity" model in the game...and it's a good feeling!

I recall that on Sunday, after my entry into the final round of the Toyota GR GT Cup, I got a six-star ticket that netted me a SF19/Honda. Except I already had one from the Extra Menu focused on Honda’s racing history, but I very well may just hold onto this spare just in case.

3* for 5000 gold bullion. Why on the digital earth would the game have a Hyundai Genesis 3.8, AMG C63, Jaguar F-Type and get this… one million credits in stacked gold bricks to pretend I had any chance of the music stopping on one of those?

DW 5 star --> 100K

Well after a couple months of really crummy luck where I seemed to get nothing but 3 star tickets and chump change prizes things have improved some over the past couple weeks.

DW 4* yesterday, opened today (forgot yesterday), a wheel full of parts and a Lambo invite... 💩 💩 💩 💩 got a computer for Porsche 911 GT3 RS '22 💩

DW 4* today, all credit wheel, with 2 tiny stacks of coins I knew I could not win and 100k, 500k and 1M, and I got the million 😃!!!

Back