Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,930 comments
Im saving up until I have 30 tickets to unvail so I can track how many times I get the lowest prize. Im currently at 23 so far, I have a couple of 6 and 5 star tickets in the bunch. I think I won 6 star tickets each time I completed a cicuit experience.

Don't expect much from circuit experience prizes...

Last edited:
Just won ANOTHER Alpine A110. 3 wins from roulette and the other gifted via license centre A0DE40EF-19CD-4F35-91BC-AB641D8A3225.jpeg

Don't expect much from circuit experience prizes...
Thanks, my expectations are already pretty low, hard to believe they could get any lower. I'm at 24 tickets now, when I hit 30 I expect I will get 30 of the lowest prize available, or maybe some tuning parts that I don't need for a car that I don't have.

Been getting mixture of 1-4 stars for few weeks but chanced upon 2 6star tickets within 3 days , both giving 500k. Not the best , but good enough 😅

June 7th

Main:- 4Star = Car (BMW Z4 GT3 2011)
GTP:- 4Star = Engine (K20C1-Civic-'20)
US:- 2Star = 5000 Credits
Aussie:- 3Star = 10000 Credits

My first engine on the GTP account to go with the two on the main, none on the other two accounts yet.

:gtplanet::cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks, my expectations are already pretty low, hard to believe they could get any lower. I'm at 24 tickets now, when I hit 30 I expect I will get 30 of the lowest prize available, or maybe some tuning parts that I don't need for a car that I don't have.
Please don't take my comment the wrong way as sarcasm toward you I'm not trying to make you feel low, there are a bunch of of us feeling exactly the same as you over poor prize roulettes. No matter what hard events I do I get the same rubbish prizes too. They are usually just parts you can already buy.

In all the time I have been playing the game, I've won only one titanium piston rods for Clio Trophy '15, one weight reduction stage 5 for Supra GT RZ '16, and only one VR38DETT-GTR-NISMO engine for the 180 SX.

Everything else was carbon ceramic brakes for the radical, racing crankshafts for Maserati GranTurismo S '08, Clio Trophy '15, and a racing silencer for the Toyota 86 GT Limited '16. You can buy these though. Most of the time the prizes are below average, such as 2K, 5K mostly and rarely 10K - 30K payout.

Last edited:
4-Star Ticket gave me a Carbon Cermaic Big Brake Kit for the RC-F…

B7BD32C4-1C2A-4E03-81E3-43F75B60A48C.jpeg

A part that literally does nothing compared to the racing brakes I already have on the car. Someone needs to be punched at this point… 🤬🤬🤬

I’ve had the game since launch and have gotten one or two worthwhile tickets.

Please don't take my comment the wrong way as sarcasm toward you I'm not trying to make you feel low, there are a bunch of of us feeling exactly the same as you over poor prize roulettes. No matter what hard events I do I get the same rubbish prizes too. They are usually just parts you can already buy.

In all the time I have been playing the game, I've won only one titanium piston rods for Clio Trophy '15, one weight reduction stage 5 for Supra GT RZ '16, and only one VR38DETT-GTR-NISMO engine for the 180 SX.

Everything else was carbon ceramic brakes for the radical, racing crankshafts for Maserati GranTurismo S '08, Clio Trophy '15, and a racing silencer for the Toyota 86 GT Limited '16. You can buy these though. Most of the time the prizes are below average, such as 2K, 5K mostly and rarely 10K - 30K payout.
Absolutely not, we are all in the same boat getting these crap prizes. The prizes are so pitifully its almost funny. Have a good one!!

Nice!!! Thanks PD. You may have to forfeit credits next time you get a 5 star ticket.
What he's posting isn't even possible, so he's lying.:crazy: I don't know why, you don't need to exaggerate how bad the tickets are, 10k, 5k, 2k, it makes no difference it's all a load of junk when the cars cost hundreds of millions to get them all. :yuck:

June 7; 3 star ticket, 5000 credits.
June 8; 1 star ticket, 2000 credits.

• This week;
June 6; 3 star ticket, 10.000 credits.
June 7; 3 star ticket, 5000 credits.
June 8; 1 star ticket, 2000 credits.

June 8th

Main:- 4Star = Invitation (Lamborghini)
GTP:- 1Star = 5000 Credits
US:- 5Star = Car (Nissan GT-R (R35) Gr.B)
Aussie:- 3Star = 5000 Credits

Back