Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,896 comments
I will do all 4 of my accounts just for a laugh starting today, the 1st of May. Expect lots of rubbish (seems to be the case for most people).
I will edit all of today's into this post.

May 1st

Main Account:- 1Star = 2000 Credits
GTP Account:- 1Star = 10000 Credits
US Account:- 1Star = 2000 Credits
Aussie Account:- 1Star = 2000 Credits

:gtplanet::cheers:

Last edited:
May 2nd

Main:- 3Star = 10000 Credits
GTP:- 2Star = 10000 Credits
US:- 1Star = Car Part
Aussie:- 2Star = 10000 Credits

Last edited:
My last 6 rolls have been a 4-star, how is this possible? 😜

26/04/22 - 4 star - 10,000cr
27/04/22 - 4 star - Racing crank worth 15,000cr
28/04/22 - 4 star - 10,000cr
30/04/22 - 4 star - 10,000cr
01/05/22 - 4 star - 10,000cr
02/05/22 - 4 star - Ferrari invitation 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
After 3 weeks of 95 percent of getting the lowest prize, 2k, 5k, 10k, one 30k - I actually got 100k from a 4-star ticket. 100k was still the lowest of the prizes offered!! The biggest looked like a stack of 9 gold bars.

I've only kept track mentally, but I know overwhelmingly it's the lowest money amount. Or an exhaust pipe for a car I don't own 🤦‍♂️🙄🤣.
Never ever once has it been gold bars, the large money pile or a decent car. I get a roulette ticket daily from completing mileage. If it was truly random, you'd think it would fall on a decent prize occasionally. Unless I'm just the unluckiest person on gt7!! But I suspect this is a common situation with many players 🤔

I saw a video on YT that proves conclusively how rigged the roulette system is. Overwhelmingly the lowest prize wins.

Got a 1 star today worth a spectaular..... 5k credits 🤦‍♂️

hopefully I get better luck in an hour's time... though this is the roulete tickets, I DOUBT IT LOL

Last edited:
Taking into account that anything worth 100k credits or less is garbage prizes...

There's an ~85% chance you get a prize that is worth 100k or less. In the case you have gotten all the Invite Only cars from Brand Central (which you should given the credit exploits and the fact PD offered all invites), an invite is an absolutely worthless prize. And given that an invite, is about 3.5% chance, that raises from 85 to almost 89% chance of getting a garbage prize.

The odds of getting a special car part are about 2.5% and the chances of getting a New Engine are less than 2%.

If you want just 5 cool engine swaps (Porsche for the Beetle, and Samba Bus, the 787B for the RX-7 as examples) and you have these odds, this is about 1 Engine for every 50 ticket drops on average.
So, for 5 Engines, you would need, on average 250 days, which is about 8 months, and this is assuming you log on to the game every day to get the daily mileage... And this is also assuming you get the engine swaps you want or if you even get an engine that is compatible for swapping at all.

I'm currently at 61 days playing the game, tickets every day plus the menu tickets, and still at 0 Special Car Parts and 0 Engines.

My luck has been just amazing.

With that said, here's another 4 star ticket dropping me 30k.

This. roulette. system. has. to. go.

I thought 4 stars were good, and got exited when it slowed down by the engine, but noo-
A 5800cr. exhaust you can buy. For the second time.

Got one for same car back in menu books.

Havent been logging them all, just count on the crappiest and screenshot when I get something good.

I WILL SAY I have gotten trash since "new" animation. Like it was already sh**, they fould out ppl exploited it, so they made it even lower...👎

Seems "DeLorean and "Maserati turismo,
Are very common parts recieved according to about a group of 16 I talked into buying it...

"We need a way to push intrest in these cars that no one wants.. " S parts! "

To give them the power they should have had anyways

I've not missed a day since launch and completed everything so I've gotten all the tickets possible. Only ones of note was the RX-7 engine from a 4* ticket from Cafe, by far the best prize I've gotten. 500k 2x from and 1mil from the three 6*'s I've had. Won the Alfa Gr.3 Road car on the only 5* ticket I've had. I should note that the engine, one of the 6* and the 5* all came from cafe menu tickets.

Every other ticket was either the lowest money amount or a random part for a car I don't own (or parts I've already bought for cars I already tuned) So 5 out of like 80+ tickets were worth it. I'll start saving them up and updating the exact pulls so that I can provide some actual statistical data. Best I can tell from reading through this thread is about 1:20 tickets the system predetermines a prize for you other than the lowest possible outcome and flashes some random stuff that you can't win since it seems to be determined prior to running the "roulette"

Seems "DeLorean and "Maserati turismo,
Are very common parts recieved according to about a group of 16 I talked into buying it...
I just checked and I've got parts for both of those cars myself, lol. Actually have brakes and crank shaft for the Maserati, so they're really pushing that car!

When mentioning what ticket you've got please state the date printed on the ticket in the lower right as well as if it is a Menu Book ticket or a Daily Work Out.
18087e9d67985-screenshotUrl.jpg

May 1 and 2 - both were 3* tickets with 10k credits as rewards

Today, however, I got this from a 4* ticket:

YwK1Awe.png

This is the second car I got from daily tickets. The other car was a Crown Athlete on 17th April

May 3rd

Main:- 4Star = 500000 Credits. :D
GTP:- 2Star = Car (Genesis G70 3.3T AWD Performance Package 2022)
US:- 2Star = 10000 Credits
Aussie:- 2Star = 5000 Credits

Last edited:
4* Ticket - The 800K valued EPSON NSX GT500!

Don't mind if I do :D

Mind you an engine was spinning as part of the same Roulette... would have preferred that but the NSX is sexy. Gave it a quick 10 laps in the WTC800 and enjoyed them!

Got a 3 star yestreday and won the Mazda Ameya RX7. Would've been a good prize but I already have one. Would've rather than $.

Latest Posts

Back