Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,967 comments
4 Star ticket.. 1 million credits!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220508_132709.jpg
    IMG_20220508_132709.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 15
Is there a reason I dont get the daily reward anymore? Its been two days already I haven't gotten anything... The time was an hour wrong on my PS5 so I changed the time to the correct time and all of a sudden I stopped getting the reward... I wasn't even doing the glitch that people were doing before the last update..

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II

Well i cant be mad about that, saved myself 1.6million credits.. which was great after a shambles of a Nations Cup race today
I won that car too, but only after I already got it somewhere else. I can’t remember where though. Was it a reward for finishing a menu item or something? I honestly cannot recall. I wish there was a record of these things.

I won that car too, but only after I already got it somewhere else. I can’t remember where though. Was it a reward for finishing a menu item or something? I honestly cannot recall. I wish there was a record of these things.
you only get a Road GT from one of the menubooks, so you've must got lucky with a ticket.

2 star - roulette had 4 cars, gold bars, and stack of coins.
of course I got the coins worth 30K.

3 star - got a Renault Mugane Trophy Safety Car

Search any car on kudosprime, you'll get its source(s).
Note that Roulette source is not exhaustive.

Often mistaken with:

May 9th

Main:- 4Star = 30000 Credits
GTP:- 1Star = 2000 Credits
US:- 2Star = 10000 Credits
Aussie:- 2Star = 10000 Credits

:gtplanet::cheers:

Last edited:
I saved up a bunch of tickets and redeemed them all at once.
I didn't do them in date order, I started with the lowest stars first.

1 star - 3000Cr - Lowest prize available
1 star - 5000Cr - Lowest prize available
1 star - 5000Cr - Lowest prize available
2 star - 5000Cr - Lowest prize available
2 star - 5000Cr - Lowest prize available
2 star - 10000Cr - Lowest prize available
2 star - 10000Cr - Lowest prize available
3 star - 5000Cr - Lowest prize available
3 star - Hyundai Genesis '13 - Middle prize out of those available
3 star - 10000Cr - Lowest prize available
4 star - 10000Cr - Lowest prize available
4 star - 30000Cr - Lowest prize available
4 star - VW Sirocco '10 - Lowest prize available (all cars)
6 star - Mazda LM55 VGT - Middle prize out of those available

It seemed odd that the prizes went up in value every time. I never got 5000 then 3000 for the same star level.
Could have been a coincidence though.

OK for the last week every single day lowest cash prize. Hey Polyphoney 👋 🖕🤬🤣🤣
I've only got anything above the lowest value prize about 3 times and that was probably from menu book tickets. Won 3 cars ever, golf gti, piganni huara and Lambo V12. If there's a part or an invitation that's lower in value than the smallest pile of coins, that's mine too. Daily reward every day since launch (except when the game was broken). Going to save up a few weeks worth and open them all in one go. Make it look like I'm a fortune teller, I'm so good at 'guessing' what I'll spin!

It is impossible to get less than 100k in a 5 star ticket. It's so far, confirmed to be the minimum value. The small pile of coins you see when you open these tickets are just there for displaying the animation, and giving you a feeling of you not getting unlucky to get them.
In fact, the whole animation procedure is PD just making you waste your time because the prizes are decided as soon as the ticket is dropped. If you try to get off the game ot even GLITCH the ticket, the prize of the ticket you received on X day will ALWAYS be the same.

Minimum prizes for each ticket is:

1 star: 2k (only ticket that gives 2k)
2 star: 5k
3 star: 5k
4 star: 5k (rarer than 2 and 3 stars, it's mostly 10k and 30k but there is a chance to get 5k with a 4 star, which is ****)
5 star: 100k
6 star: ... I don't know yet because they are very rare, but the minimal price has been 500k out of the 12 tickets I've seen on videos.
Have Polyphoney got such a low opinion of us that they thought we wouldn't/ couldn't work it out? The game is so amazing in so many other ways it beggars belief they would spoil it with this crap 🤬

May 10th

Main:- 6Star = 500000 Credits (My first Six Star ticket)
GTP:- 1Star = 2000 Credits
US:- 2Star = 5000 Credits
Aussie:- 3Star = 5000 Credits

:gtplanet::cheers:

Last edited:
I've noticed a few of my tickets always seem to have doubles of the same car in the roulette, last one had two Peugeot RCZ Gr B rally cars but of course I got the usual cash.

Don't do these every day like I did with GT Sport tho as given 90% of the time it's cash less motivated so I guess I will probably never ever land an engine swap.

Back