Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,949 comments
Got a rare $1m..

Gran Turismo® 7_20230626125015.jpg

Though seeing the other posts, perhaps not so rare this week. Perhaps PD giving a money boost before the new cars come out this week?

Question, how often does the Lamborghini invite pop up?

I have two cars left to get to complete every vehicle and one is the Lamborghini invite. I'm not sure if I have ever got that in the 7 months I've been playing GT7 or if I did then it was in the early days when I had no money...

Last edited:
Question, how often does the Lamborghini invite pop up?
Assuming you are more than collector level 20, you have 30% chance to get a 3*, 58% to get a 4* and 5% to get a 5*.

Invites are 10% of 4 stars and 8% of 5 stars. And there are 7 brands that "offer" invitation only cars.

I am not good at stats, but I think it results in 0.584% chance of getting the invite you want.

TDLR : you may never get it.

Tonight's DW 4* -> 30k 💩

Last edited:
Assuming you are more than collector level 20, you have 30% chance to get a 3*, 58% to get a 4* and 5% to get a 5*.

Invites are 10% of 4 stars and 8% of 5 stars. And there are 7 brands that "offer" invitation only cars.

I am not good at stats, but I think it results in 0.584% chance of getting the invite you want.

TDLR : you may never get it.

Tonight's DW 4* -> 30k 💩
Well that sucks. The weird thing is that I have had invites for every other manufacturer two or three times now. Just not this one.
Don't forget you can "re-roll" a ticket after a content update and it will always result in a prize of the same type - so if you get an invite you don't want in place of one you need, keep hold of the ticket (quit the game directly from the tickets screen; it'll be back when you log in again) and try again after an update.

Since we waiting the update tomorrow, i open my two 4* and one 5* to see what am about to get.
The one 4* star hide a pagani invitation and might change to the one i want, the Bugatti one.

The 5* gives an Aston vantage G4 and the other 4* a ktm among 4 cars .
So at Sunday I'll see what's next and what's change if it change .

DW 4* -> 10k 💩 11 days straight bad tickets, when does the serie ends ?
What is you car collection rating and progress through the game?

On my US account where I have every car bar one, have earned over 500,000,000 cr and have completed a lot of the game, my daily rewards have been 4*, 5* and 6* tickets with some decent payouts recently.

My GB account that is still very "green" only gets 1* and 2* tickets and I am lucky if I get 5,000cr. Often I only get 3,000....

It makes me wonder if the daily payout is linked to your progress.

I am collector level 50 since months. I would redirect you to https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt7/user/mymenu/05bcdb4f-388a-4c9d-9329-0544c2eb434d/profile but maintenance is underway.

I only get 3,4, 5 and 6 stars. As it is normal when your collector level is above 20 (stats should continue to improve after that, and collector level should continue to grow after 50 too).

I maybe around 110M Cr. earned since the launch (stopped playing between june 22 and february 23). Not much time to play everyday so dependind on the period, I've been doing CEs to get money (not golded everything, far from it, but at least all bronze), a bit of grinding too but it is really boring. Lastly I all in TTs but it does not get me lots of credits. I may have my first ever gold with Watkins Glen.

So I mostly rely on tickets to get credits. Last 11 days got me 250k in total...

Last edited:
What is you car collection rating and progress through the game?

On my US account where I have every car bar one, have earned over 500,000,000 cr and have completed a lot of the game, my daily rewards have been 4*, 5* and 6* tickets with some decent payouts recently.

My GB account that is still very "green" only gets 1* and 2* tickets and I am lucky if I get 5,000cr. Often I only get 3,000....

It makes me wonder if the daily payout is linked to your progress.
If that was the case then why I'm I getting so many useless 3* ticket stuff?

Last edited:
Back