Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,949 comments
Not ticket related, but is that thing even drivable with that much power?

I personally don't have it because we can't use it anywhere but 1 event.
Yes surprisingly it is, with SS tires, Fully Custom Suspension, Fully Custom Racing Transmission, Carbon Breaks, Racing Pads and with Custom Wing, tried it in Race of Turbo 700pp Road Atlanta had to lower the ECU to 97, to get to PP698,81, I can't tune so out of the box it handled very well, a bit wheel spin when acceleration, with TC on 3 with AT Transmission, but not too much wheel spin and it's fast, so we have to break early with this car. :)

Edit.

We can use it in World Touring Car 600-800 as well, haven't tried, but I think it would keep up with those cars.

Last edited:
4* ticket = 1,000,000 credits this afternoon

Noice Thats Nice GIF

Last edited:
3* ....... 100 millions !!!!!!!!!
Isn't possible, but ....but i fix my aircondition 😁
So ,with expecting temperature around 44-45 for the next 3 days ( at least ) , could be like that or even more .

For the record i got my 4th in a row 4* ticket today .

Now i can celebrate....
View attachment 1274092
All that jumping around will make you hot ;)

Another 3* today... Another gold bar 😲
IMG_20230720_224524.jpg

Yes surprisingly it is, with SS tires, Fully Custom Suspension, Fully Custom Racing Transmission, Carbon Breaks, Racing Pads and with Custom Wing, tried it in Race of Turbo 700pp Road Atlanta had to lower the ECU to 97, to get to PP698,81, I can't tune so out of the box it handled very well, a bit wheel spin when acceleration, with TC on 3 with AT Transmission, but not too much wheel spin and it's fast, so we have to break early with this car. :)

Edit.

We can use it in World Touring Car 600-800 as well, haven't tried, but I think it would keep up with those cars.
thanks bro, I will consider the purchase now :cheers:

Yesterday we had:

3* - 10K

I almost didn't play yesterday, so it's ok for me.

⭐⭐⭐⭐ : Toyota 86 GT "Limited" '16.... worth Cr. 9.610... :irked: I don't take it personaly but I always get the most boring cars when some others guys (american and greek billionaires, mostly) receive the very expensives ones... :lol:
Speaking about cars, here are the 17 remaining cars I need to buy to complete my collection:

1689969386524.png

Another full of crap week.
From this
IMG_20230723_081544588.jpg

10...10...30...30.....10.....part for 32.....& Another Citroen invitation which i save after the update.
With all that paranormal activity with 4* giving half million above , its feels like punishment 😡 .
All money prizes was at top left , invitation and part was at top and bottom right .
Had high hopes to see more invitations or at least a car but ........

Next time , I'll pie in the water to justify the punishment am getting.

Latest Posts

Back