Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,904 comments
DW 4* ->

IMG_0174.jpeg

I got a third invitation. This time for citreon . I don't need it. That was yesterday. Today I got 5K.

DW 3* -> 10k 💩 💩 💩

6* part from weeklies, got shafted (with one of the lowest price shafts) 💩💩💩

I was that close to report @GTPVenomZombie for publishing inappropriate content 😂
In one week,3 times one Million from a 4* ticket ?
It's easier to believe that we're under alien attack than this one .
Yeah, I got 1 mill cr. on Monday, Thursday (screenshot is in this thread) and just now. All from 4* tickets! Kaz must be feeling bad from all the tat I received during the Spring! :lol:

Also received the LFA ‘10 from the 6* (Car) ticket from the weekly challenge. Week has been amazing for ticket rewards.

Only got 10,000 credits using my 3-star ticket. Well, I can say it is better than getting nothing in return.

DW 3 star --> 5K

there absolutely was a smaller pile of coins on the wheel too, which presumably is not something you can actually win. Looked like about 40 cents! :lol: Plus, there was a 1M pile of bricks on the wheel. So, of the 5 prize slots shown, 2 were unwinnable prizes, one was the 5K I got and the remaining 2 were a car and a part.

3* for shafts oh wait, from now on I’ll post as any version of depending on for which car
1722719629408.png

Last edited:
From first view looks like a promising week.
IMG_20240804_075251168_HDR.jpg

But at the end was another waisted week , that's all.

4*
A crankshaft ( story of my life )
Citroen invitation

5*
Ferrari invitation

Of course could be worst , for example to get another shaft from second 5* ticket or another part .
The only good part is that i didn't see any 3* ticket which i hate them almost the same as shaft rewards.

DW 4 star --> 10K

It is actually possible to get a 5 or even a 6 star ticket for a daily workout right?? It's pretty messed up that I have hundreds of hours in this game and I still see 3 star tickets on a regular basis. It feels like I get more 3 stars than anything else...and I can't recall anything other than a 3 or 4 star in ages except for one 6 star that I think was a parts ticket!

Last edited:
It is actually possible to get a 5 or even a 6 star ticket for a daily workout right?? It's pretty messed up that I have hundreds of hours in this game and I still see 3 star tickets on a regular basis. It feels like I get more 3 stars than anything else...and I can't recall anything other than a 3 or 4 star in ages except for one 6 star that I think was a parts ticket!
3* and 4* make 88% of tickets if you are level 20 and above so... if you are really unlucky, you may not see 5* and 6*.

I really think collector level should go above 50 (we should be level 500 when the car collection is complete) and ticket stats should continue to improve above level 20 (even with diminishing returns)

Last edited:
3* and 4* make 88% of tickets if you are level 20 and above so... if you are really unlucky, you may not see 5* and 6*.

I really think collector level should go above 50 (we should be level 500 when the car collection is complete) and ticket stats should continue to improve above level 20 (even with diminishing returns)
Yep agreed. At the very least, once you hit level 50, 3 star tickets should be a thing of the past. I mean good lord, haven't I at least earned the right not to have to see 5K prizes anymore??!

From first view looks like a promising week.
View attachment 1378113

But at the end was another waisted week , that's all.

4*
A crankshaft ( story of my life )
Citroen invitation

5*
Ferrari invitation

Of course could be worst , for example to get another shaft from second 5* ticket or another part .
The only good part is that i didn't see any 3* ticket which i hate them almost the same as shaft rewards.
Lol, I would have been utterly disappointed if it was me. I hate the extra tuning parts.

From first view looks like a promising week...
I had the same thought before I opened the tickets...:D

DW 4* --> HL Camshaft Maserati '08 worth 9.2k :yuck:
DW 4* --> 30k
DW 4* --> 30k
DW 4* --> 30k
DW 4* --> FCC Wickfab worth 6.3k :yuck:
WC --> 150k
WC 6* Parts --> UHRPM TC Bugatti worth 42k :boggled:
WC 6* Car --> Honda RC213V saving me (& the week) 1 million credits! 👍
DW 4* --> 10k

I missed one day this week due to real life...

Latest Posts

Back